That's it, finished!!!

glrnet

Technically working upto Crimbo eve, but it is relatively quiet so hoping to finish tomorrow at some stage.

Also picking up the car later today or tomorrow, so work is going to be taking a back seat for sure when that happens :lol:

• Like 1

I've only had 16 days off all year, so i've got a lovely 2 weeks off now, as of last Friday.

Making the most of it. I did some shopping, and then watched Harry and the Henderson's today, and made a list of other films i want to watch over the break (same films every year... i like my nostalgia routines!)

Mighty Ducks

Home Alone 1

Bad Santa

Mouse Hunt

The Burbs

Uncle Buck

The goonies

already watched Home Alone 2 and Gremlins the other week. :lol:

I chose to work all but the bank holidays, did the same last year, put in roughly five hour days and got a bonus to boot! Also means I have more holiday for the zed friendly weather :)

Also my kids are grown up and out doing their own thing with friends. :yahoo:

Mr Two Bears finished on Friday and we have been out every day since then, :yahoo: just enjoying ourselves. He had only taken about 6 days holiday since last Christmas so now he's lost them all. I am hoping he will be a bit less dedicated to work next year :p

• Like 1