Nuclear bombs are coming!

Ekona

You're in luck mate, we don't have a crossbow guy yet so I'll make an executive decision and let you in. You'll need to bring your own stinking animal carcass for the weekly meet, but we're quite easy on uniform.

Not that it matters really, but how are you at disembowelling your enemies?

You're in luck mate, we don't have a crossbow guy yet so I'll make an executive decision and let you in. You'll need to bring your own stinking animal carcass for the weekly meet, but we're quite easy on uniform.

Awesome, I'll start sharpening my tips just in case :) I actually have access to pig, cow and goat carcass's so can bring plenty if anyone else needs some. Chickens also if needed. Oh and my crossbow tips can be laced with harmful viruses as well if you like :)

Disembowelling is no problem but I like to play with them first to see how long they last with bits missing. Its a bit of a passion I've had from a young age thats carried over into adulthood hehe Saying that, I do get bored sometimes and just set fire to them. Depends on if they like to play ball or start bitching as soon as I start chopping bits off :teeth:

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 1

Awesome, I'll start sharpening my tips just in case :) I actually have access to pig, cow and goat carcass's so can bring plenty if anyone else needs some. Chickens also if needed. Oh and my crossbow tips can be laced with harmful viruses as well if you like :)

Disembowelling is no problem but I like to play with them first to see how long they last with bits missing. Its a bit of a passion I've had from a young age thats carried over into adulthood hehe Saying that, I do get bored sometimes and just set fire to them. Depends on if they like to play ball or start bitching as soon as I start chopping bits off :teeth:

Just wondering if I should avoid any meets where either of you two show up this year :scare:

:lol:

I'll be a ninja axe wielder, so they'll never see me coming :lol:

Well Dan's ready everyone...

richard_axe.jpg

:lol::D

No that's not Dan as he said "I'll be a ninja axe wielder, so they'll never see me coming"

Here he is -

forrest-photography-34_zpsvei1dfxd.jpg

• Like 1

Ah we will be fine, Korea can barely reach Japan and South Korea with their nukes. The Russians are all bravado and propaganda, a high percentage of their war machine is outdated and rusted, fair enough even 10 nukes hitting us is total devastation. London, Portsmouth, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Newcastle, Exeter, Cardiff, Liverpool and Ipswich pretty much covers England, (sorry Cardiff your a casualty of war in this one) if they had 12 then Glasgow and Edinburgh would be on the list too.

Most places between those cities would survive the blast and shockwaves, but the slow painful radiation death is in the post. I honestly think the US has already got a 'Starwars' defence system up there and active, they are 50-60 years ahead of what we see. Any long range WMD's would be taken out long before they reach us or the US, it's the short range sea and air threat you need to consider. Look at Russians main air platform for nukes, the Bear.... It wouldn't get close in the event of a war.

Or I could be way off the mark and were all doomed, either way been a pleasure spending time on here and owning the Z. See you all on the otherside :)

I live in Cumbria, surrounded by big mountains, surely i will be ok? Sellafield is just far enough away that I ought to be shielded from the worst. Plenty of sheep to eat at the moment.

Unfortunately the Lakes gets all the pollution from Manchester so a hit anywhere down there means a slow death from the poison rain after a few days - which it tends to do quite a lot here. Then nothing is fit to eat except the remains of the defrosted freezer contents and that tin of beef consommé I've been looking at suspiciously for the last 2 years but can't bring myself to open or throw away. Next doors cat looks good by this point.

Point being no-one gets away with it, it is just a matter of how and when you go, not if.

By the way, the idea of 'grabbing the girl' and having a fun time falls short when she is crying and I can't get it up through the fear. Sorry, I can't see any fun happening ion those circumstances. More likely we will be in denial for a few hours and then byyyeeeeeee.

Edited by Toon Chris

i can remember reading somewhere that the last time Russia decided to press the red button was in the mid-nineties. 3 men should've been in the control centre to press 3 buttons at the same time after agreeing an attack on Russia was imminent. But there was only one officer who was also a part-time chef. The other two who should've been there were doing there daytime jobs.

What this single officer noticed was, a US sub was testing its missile launches out to sea very close to Russia in the Baltic and came up on radar. In a panic he has some how managed to press all three buttons on his own (didn't explain how) and launched a nuke. Due to the missile being outisde in the Russian cold for a long time, after take off it lost power and fell back to the ground like an ACME anvil. Its destination? Could've been NY, London or Washington apparently.

Can't rely on Russian technology.

How much truth is in that god only knows but if any of it is true, the knee-jerk reaction from Russia is not appealing.

Edited by Rock_Steady

I'll be a ninja axe wielder, so they'll never see me coming :lol:

Well Dan's ready everyone...

richard_axe.jpg

:lol::D

No that's not Dan as he said "I'll be a ninja axe wielder, so they'll never see me coming"

Here he is -

forrest-photography-34_zpsvei1dfxd.jpg

Nope, there he is...

Capture_zpsetqvcryt.jpg

• Like 4

I hear Iceland would be a good place if you can get there. Not on any target list and cold beer. But if Dan's crew needs any help I can sail, scuba dive and prepare (skin) most animals for foods.

Ps I'm not wearing a pinny for it.

Edited by Jay84