Nuclear bombs are coming!

Ekona

Is there an online store for post apocalyptic deliveries? If not I reckon that's a great idea, you could set delivery for a while after the event so the initial looting etc has died down and you have your supplies delivered.

I reckon that's a great business.....obviously pay now get supplies post aopoclyotic event :lol:

Lol

"Guaranteed!"

Obviously.... or take me to court :lol: :lol:

I'd request payment in bottlecaps. (Fallout)

Here you go. This'll scare you with its facts.

After you watch it, tell me you'll just leave London and drive up to Scotland to your nans house while the missiles are in the air and play kerplunk and live off shortbread and spam until the shops re open after a few days then you'll drive back to London because you have a dentist appointment and you don't want to be struck off the NHS for missing it and you have planned a long weekend and already booked the Friday and Monday off work for the following week 'cos you're going to Benidorm as it's Wiggy's stag do and he's the arch bishop of Banterbury and you haven't seen him in ages, lol.

I've been discussing all this with a friend lol. He's bought a lifelike CO2 gun and he said he'd just wait in his house upstairs and that he'd be ok because he's got that and he'd stop looters coming in to nick his tv and xbox lol!!

The description from 8:39 is chilling

Theres this too....

Edited by TT350