Nuclear bombs are coming!

Ekona

I hear Iceland would be a good place if you can get there. Not on any target list and cold beer. But if Dan's crew needs any help I can sail, scuba dive and prepare (skin) most animals for foods.

Ps I'm not wearing a pinny for it.

Trouble is Iceland has no way of producing food ... EVERYTHING is imported so not sure it's such a good place unless you have a hankering for rotting shark flesh

I also like the idea of living on a tanker...but i image stealing one would be like stealing am aeroplane. Even if I snuck on I doubt I could pilot one. But you could grow food with some top soil on the deck. Have a small holding like in the good life but out at sea.

I hear Iceland would be a good place if you can get there. Not on any target list and cold beer. But if Dan's crew needs any help I can sail, scuba dive and prepare (skin) most animals for foods.

Ps I'm not wearing a pinny for it.

Dan we need this man on the team, hes too valuable to not recruit. And we still need to think of a name for this bunch of merry survivors! What about keeping it simple, : The Ninja Axe Clan

• Like 1

Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and **** napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.

Is that good enough to get me in the gang (if I survive the intial blast) ???

:lol:

• Like 1

Hell yeah. Me and Dan were planning our bios this morning amongst PMs. This is mine, we sound similar keyser!

Ill warn you now that I like my space, so if I get intruders in my lone cabin they will be swiftly delt with. Im extra salty because in the apocalypse I spilt my beer, which was totally worse then doomsday. Ill fall in love too, but not show it till her mere dying moments. Well, I think we have a plan here!

Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and **** napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.

..... etc.

:lol:

I deffo want you on my side in the next conflict !!! :)

PS

metres

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 1

I don't have an axe but I have some swords. When the bullets run out I'll be fine.

Ive got 10 shotguns, various air rifles and about 1500 shotgun cartridges in my gun room atm if thats any help. If any rabbits survive i am quite experienced at making them into stews! :)

Edited by rabbitstew
  • Like 3

I don't have an axe but I have some swords. When the bullets run out I'll be fine.

Ive got 10 shotguns, various air rifles and about 1500 shotgun cartridges in my gun room atm if thats any help. If any rabbits survive i am quite experienced at making them into stews! :)

Is that a coincidence or a codename??? ;)

• Like 1

I do love a good survivalist thread. What would the vehicle of choice be fir everyone? A land cruiser is pretty rugged. But I think the ideal would be one of the themes bus things.

Ideally some sort of tank or military based vehicle but most likely I/we wouldn't have the choice of that unless we already owned one.

Toyota Hilux would probably be a good shout too I'd think. ;)

• Like 1