Nuclear bombs are coming!

Ekona

The exact same thing happens every year, and did so when Obama was in charge too. US & SK do war games in the area, NK throw a strop and whinge, war games end and everything calms down again. The only difference this time is that Trump isn't known for being calm under pressure ;)

Realistically nowt will happen, no-one will push that far as NK know they'd be wiped out in seconds and they don't really have the ability to hit anything other than SK. Fatboy Kim has the most to lose, and he knows it: He'll only ever be a mouth and def no trousers.

The difference here is the 'games' are over and he's brought a fleet back to 'patrol' the area which was initially steaming in a different direction or at least that's my understanding.

As I said I think it's smoke and mirrors, no one is talking about the Trump administration being in bed withPutin any more ;)

So its going to take a proper mentalist to push the button, not sure any civilised leader is that fortunately.

I think Kim boy may if he feels his power is lost but it will most likely be some sort of civil war or against the south... as soon as he lashed out he's gone anyway so why not if he loses power... after all he's dead anyway and would want to go out in a true megalomaniac style

Now if only I could remember where I left my suit of T51-B! I could go on grocery runs then without fear of, well, death.

T51? Tsk tsk. We run at least T60 or XF-01 here boyo. You'll have to make a cake for sentinel prime now.

I'm always behind the times with fashion. T51-B is nice and retro.

I see Kim has now threatened weekly missile tests and the US are warning not to push Trump (I know I know it could be a wet one).

I still stand by my initial thought of the whole Syria thing being a decoy for the whole Trump and Putin bromance but this is a side plot I think neither anticipated and I think Trumps ego will get in the way here.

• Like 1

I'm stocking up my cellar and going to reinforce walls and ceiling with steel girders.

30L of water

Meal replacement shakes

Septic tank

Bog roll

Car batteries and associated wiring or plumb a petrol generator with an exhaust feed to the outside

Large first aid kit

What else?

I'm stocking up my cellar and going to reinforce walls and ceiling with steel girders.

30L of water

Meal replacement shakes

Septic tank

Bog roll

Car batteries and associated wiring or plumb a petrol generator with an exhaust feed to the outside

Large first aid kit

What else?

P0rn?

30L of water

Meal replacement shakes

Septic tank

Bog roll

Large first aid kit

What else?

P0rn?

I did think of that then I remembered I'm a dirty minded bleeder so I've got enough stored in the w@nk bank in the ol' grey matter. Lol.

Or....

Seduce a young strumpet into my lair. Err shelter. Salvation my dear, has its price. Lol!!!!

Kidding.

Try taking a chopper or Harley into a forest and up a steep muddy Hill or riding through streams.

Harley would rust within days, no bueno :rant:

Also, Dan, can I be a gollum like creature for your gang? I can't really contribute much, but I can be creepy as anything and attack people wearing nothing but a loin cloth :lol:

• Like 1

Try taking a chopper or Harley into a forest and up a steep muddy Hill or riding through streams.

Also, Dan, can I be a gollum like creature for your gang? I can't really contribute much, but I can be creepy as anything and attack people wearing nothing but a loin cloth :lol:

Every group DOES need a nutter

Every group DOES need a nutter

We have several now though :lol:

Please Master?

22171b8840f0181067a5c38f5325d0ec.jpg

• Like 1

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/111817551436?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275&_mwBanner=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00L6WUC04/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_200_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7MG6ES72QGT99W519QRR&dpPl=1&dpID=41yT4VywrvL

shopping_zps5lb4vfix.jpg

41yT4VywrvL._SL1500__zpsn587bk39.jpg

Swedish army NBC mask and British army NBC suit.

Mask takes standard NATO 40mm filters.

Medisave.co.uk has all the equipment you'd ever need to treat any wounds etc. They've got all sorts there.

Edited by TT350

Is there an online store for post apocalyptic deliveries? If not I reckon that's a great idea, you could set delivery for a while after the event so the initial looting etc has died down and you have your supplies delivered.

I reckon that's a great business.....obviously pay now get supplies post aopoclyotic event :lol:

Edited by Fodder

Is there an online store for post apocalyptic deliveries? If not I reckon that's a great idea, you could set delivery for a while after the event so the initial looting etc has died down and you have your supplies delivered.

I reckon that's a great business.....obviously pay now get supplies post aopoclyotic event :lol:

Lol

"Guaranteed!"

Lol

"Guaranteed!"

Obviously.... or take me to court :lol: :lol: