GUNS replacement

Ebized

So you've joined the 18 year old "Hot Hatch" crew :doh:

I expected you to get a grown up car but clearly the spirit is still alive.

Good on ya Colin a choice I wouldn't have expected, but a nice car for sure. Enjoy....... :clap:

Do you live in Dubai? :)

I wish I had a car like that when I was 18.

I had a Nova SR and loved it.

:lol: Well the 18 year old reference was purely for the hot hatch, unless like you say having rich parents gets you up the brand ladder.

Forget all that Dave, just been out in it and WOW! Don't know that Joy and June were over impressed though!! Lol

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

i bet it puts the power down well with the 4 wheel drive

It's insane :yahoo:

Still running it in at the mo, but the grip is insane and I thought the 370 with the MPSS on was good, but this is another league and on Continentals of some description.

Might take me 12 months to understand all the info you can access though but can't wait to test out the launch control...and no limit on the number of times you can use it - apart from the hit on the wallet for new tyres :lol: . Oh the car won't let you if the oil, water and gearbox fluid are not up to temp.

Taking a bit to get use to the headlight and wiper controls on a single stalk and with the cruise control on another stalk just underneath as well as flicking the downshift paddle - all on the left hand side and then there is the control for the Comand on the tunnel so my left hand is still kept very busy even though there is no gearlever :wacko:

But I like a challenge and the :D 's are well and truly back.

I love these cars and yours is specced perfectly from he looks of it, however I ran into a problem last week when I had the chance to jump into one, albeit not an A45, where my knee hits the steering wheel when I release the clutch. No matter how high I put the wheel or adjust the seat, there is just no way I can be comfortable and not hit my knee. It's really unfortunate because I'd love one. However, having an auto would solve that problem :D

I love these cars and yours is specced perfectly from he looks of it, however I ran into a problem last week when I had the chance to jump into one, albeit not an A45, where my knee hits the steering wheel when I release the clutch. No matter how high I put the wheel or adjust the seat, there is just no way I can be comfortable and not hit my knee. It's really unfortunate because I'd love one. However, having an auto would solve that problem :D

As the A45 AMG's don't have clutches you would be fine :thumbs::lol:

More seriously, the seat adjustment and the column adjustment both up and own and in and out means it is very easy, even for me at 6' 2", to find a comfy driving position.