I'm far from F*king pleased!! (Finished Page12)

Wasso

Ouch.... Had visions of mine when I saw the azure with red calipers.... Hope it gets sorted quickly and easily mate

The red mist does make us do things we can't control at times

^^ appears I have 2 or 3 words :p

Should be all here Ian :thumbs:

http://www.mib.org.u.../en/Default.htm

Isn't that for personal injury only?

Nope :)

"You should contact MIB for an application form as soon as possible and in any case within three years where there is injury, or within 9 months if there is damage to property. (N.B. Damage to property is only covered in instances where the vehicle can be identified, but the driver cannot be). "

Thats taken form here, which is a bit clearer than all the gibberish on the other link.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/@motor/documents/digitalasset/dg_068757.pdf

^^ appears I have 2 or 3 words :p

Should be all here Ian :thumbs:

http://www.mib.org.u.../en/Default.htm

Isn't that for personal injury only?

Nope :)

"You should contact MIB for an application form as soon as possible and in any case within three years where there is injury, or within 9 months if there is damage to property. (N.B. Damage to property is only covered in instances where the vehicle can be identified, but the driver cannot be). "

Thats taken form here, which is a bit clearer than all the gibberish on the other link.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/@motor/documents/digitalasset/dg_068757.pdf

MIB....so they'll send out Will Smith with a vaporiser to take out the scrote?

• Like 1

This is terrible news Wasso, it must be so upsetting and frustrating....so much time and care is put into our cars, especially yours! Your 'devil' response as you put it is totally understandable and I believe many of us would have acted in the same manner, I know I certainly would have. Half of me is thankful that you didn't manage to pull him from the car, provoked you clearly would have unleashed a lot of pain and could be facing charges yourself, but the other half wishes you did. This pr**k needs to face the consequences.

You will get it sorted and she will come back looking lovely, I just hope the circumstances suit you. Good luck.

This is terrible news Wasso, it must be so upsetting and frustrating....so much time and care is put into our cars, especially yours! Your 'devil' response as you put it is totally understandable and I believe many of us would have acted in the same manner, I know I certainly would have. Half of me is thankful that you didn't manage to pull him from the car, provoked you clearly would have unleashed a lot of pain and could be facing charges yourself, but the other half wishes you did. This pr**k needs to face the consequences.

You will get it sorted and she will come back looking lovely, I just hope the circumstances suit you. Good luck.

+1

Hopefully the men in black thing will work out for you

I have been away for a couple of days Ian so just seen this. I am absolutely gutted for you mate. Getting this done to any car is bad enough but when its your pride and joy its so many times worse. I really hope you can look back on this as no more than a frustrating incident very soon.

• Like 1

Incidently a lot of road racing goes on in that area.

Every time I am up that area someone wants to race or goad you into racing.

Brooklands350 and I were at Hanger lane last Saturday at 8pm and 2 Gentlemen in an M3 did everything in there power short of hit us to provoke

a race. They followed us right up to M40 junction M25.

We just moved over to nearside lane and let them play with them selves.

Edited by 4RE Leather

I'm sure that the police could get fingerprints or other identifying things from the abandoned car to find out who did it. Most likely, it would be someone who's been in trouble with the police before so they should have fingerprints on file.

But I guess that doesn't really help you with your situation. Hope you get it sorted mate.

They offered to get forensics down, but said they may not come down with such a low level crime, I said look, you've got to do something!

So smashing into another car and buggering off with no insurance in possibly a stolen car is a low level crime these days :surrender:. Feel gutted for you Ian, Caroline was distraught when I told her.

Pete

They offered to get forensics down, but said they may not come down with such a low level crime, I said look, you've got to do something!

So smashing into another car and buggering off with no insurance in possibly a stolen car is a low level crime these days :surrender:. Feel gutted for you Ian, Caroline was distraught when I told her.

Pete

The Americans get a lot wrong but I agree with Grand Larceny, apart from a house a car is pretty much the biggest possession most of us will own regardless of what make/model it is

What is it with zeds recently? Everytime I come on the forum someone else has had their car damaged! Hope you get it fixed quickly and smoothly, can't imagine how pi**ed you were/are, I'd be raging inside until they were properly prosecuted.

Shocked...

Hope the Police do get it together and find the guy.

I would have reacted in the same way - whether it was my Z or my old banged up Honda Accord - I have zero tolerance for people who dont own up to their accidents etc...

Those roads/areas are not alien to me, and I hate driving around West/North West London as there are too many muppets... and a lot of folk who I suspect may be driving illegitimate cars...

I know it does help, but I hope RT pull it together nicely for you.