I'm far from F*king pleased!! (Finished Page12)

Wasso

Omfg! Can imagine the anger your feeling fella. I'd be absolutely livid,

No insurance and hit and run, can't believe these bastards get away with it so easily.

Hope you get it sorted and it looks even better than new

So the car is here now and all I can say is OMG. Lucky it wasn't too far from us.

The car is not unrepairable, and we are going to make sure that it will be restored and looking like new by the time we've finished with it.

Ouch! Feel for you. I hope the scrote responsible meets a painful end.

On the repair side:

We will want regular thread updates on the repair.

Ian I'm sure nothing we can say can will make you feel any better because I sure know I would be pounding the scrote to smithereens if I caught him. All I can say is I hope Suzy can be fixed and repaired to how she should look!

I would crack a joke myself but somehow that's the last thing you need right now. Good luck dude!

Okay well I'm back home feeling rather dejected. All these thoughts and actions, and I actually believe the DEVIL came out of me whilst I was dealing with him!! There's a bit more to the story, so I'm gonna have some dinner quickly then I'll provide all the info.

Thank you ALL for your comments, I'll elaborate more in a bit.

Will & Haydn I'll give you a bell tomorrow.

Sorry to see this. Looks similar damage to mine last week. Been quiet about it as its in hands of the insurance companies but I got hit from the side by a driver not stopping/looking right when pulling out at a T junction. Waiting to hear back what the verdict is on the damage.

Just be careful what you divulge just now, believe it or not it could go against you. If you need to vent PM the folks. Fingers crossed for you

Absolutely gutted for you, really hope it gets sorted with the minimal of cost out of your own wallet. This is really the reason I hate parking my car anywhere and am totally paranoid, unless I'm doing a round trip with minimal stopping I prefer to leave the car at home, goes to show you just can't have nice things :(

Feel for yer

Just had a two month old beemer hit in the carpark at work but she did come and find me the next day.

That night though i was gutted but so glad it was not my zed.

Deep breath and count to 10 not much else you can do.

Can't even start to imagine how you are feeling, know I would be pretty unbearable and Inconsolable.

Hopefully you are at least feeling the love and support of everyone on here.

I think a few beers may be needed !

And.... hoping it won't take too long to get fixed and back on the road.