I'm far from F*king pleased!! (Finished Page12)

Wasso

Okay we shall see what happens. Thing is now that I'm working in London I only see Jayne at the weekends and she knows of the predicament and said great I'll see you that weekend then. We shall see what happens.

Depending if the car is done I'll be there Friday or poss come up Sat in the Polo.

Okay we shall see what happens. Thing is now that I'm working in London I only see Jayne at the weekends and she knows of the predicament and said great I'll see you that weekend then. We shall see what happens.

Depending if the car is done I'll be there Friday or poss come up Sat in the Polo.

You better be there Ian!! I'm gonna have no mates except Martin :( No f*cker from scotland is coming down even with the word free involved in it :lol:

Ok you've convinced me :clap:

See you for a lemonade then. :lol: (Liam,Mark and I will be in the rubyroo estate for quiet relaxing weekend drinking coke and lemonade)

lol, you'll be getting pestered by nicole to use ur leccy for her hairdryer and straighteners lol

Dont worry bud, bodyshop repairers are like magicians of the car world! I remember parking my Mister2 Turbo sideways though a busttop after a Big White Van stuck there head out of a junction, I thought she was a goner but they worked there magic and she was looking like new again! :D

As I try to please and appreciate that Ian is having a bad time at the moment I have had a word with the locals. If you would like to be paid for a full detail on a very nice black GTR the owner is well up for it. I will even provide you with snowfoam kit to save you bringing it. :)

As I try to please and appreciate that Ian is having a bad time at the moment I have had a word with the locals. If you would like to be paid for a full detail on a very nice black GTR the owner is well up for it. I will even provide you with snowfoam kit to save you bringing it. :)

I'll have a chat on PM with ya :)

By now the door was fitted and aligned, new rear quarter has been put in place, aligned, welded in, joints sealed, welds cleaned up, side skirt put in place and introduced with first layer of fibreglass...

DSC01621_zps70d53727.jpg

DSC01630_zpsfad02dfb.jpg

DSC01642_zpsb0e60c6b.jpg

DSC01647_zps2399c15d.jpg

DSC01651_zps63e897c0.jpg

DSC01652_zps9aa2171b.jpg

Edited by RT-Performance

Oh no, Azure not black and grey guys :stir:

Top job gents great to see some pics B)

As Adrian would say "Is it ready yet?"

Did you like my lightweight boot ;)

You know she would be better blade silver ian Edited by KC350Z

Hey Ian

After speaking on the phone earlier in the week I have only just caught up with the thread. What a sad thread to read. It makes me so angry when I hear of things like this, I don`t know how you stayed restrained enough to not put that wiper arm down his throat or through his eyeball!

Absolute scumbag & unfortunately day by day there are more & more of them in the UK, but I won`t start putting the world to rights on here, I`ll wait till Saturday :drunk:

Cheers Darren, the red mist was in control of my actions, what "could" have happened had he not driven off I don't know, the police have been absolutely useless in this entire matter. Not even a phone call to me. THEY are the ones who need to catch this tosser, and frankly they've done sod all. With today's technology I could have done more. Not sure exactly why I pay council tax, maybe I should notify them of a discount for services not provided.

Chat more Saturday :thumbs:

Peter, Keyser hasn't posted mate? :shrug:

I think that's a Seibon design fault personaly.

I'm sure they'll tinker with it to align back on and we'll see.

Trust me it annoyed me too but the weight savings overall do help I think its a out 46kg I've lost from the rear.