I'm far from F*king pleased!! (Finished Page12)

Wasso

I think I'll be closer to an answer by Wednesday I'd say.

There's a lot to do and Nissan haven't delivered the rear quarter yet. What I really don't want is Taras and the guys to rush, if it means missing LakeZ then so be it, a shame but there's always next year.

It would be nice to make it but my priority is a fixed and perfect finish.

This is terrible.

I had someone hit my car in a car park- a mint 306 when I was 19 (2002 ish?). Did 2.5k of damage to the rear quarter, put up signs everywhere but no luck.

Last year I was driving my old E46 BMW in a 30 limit with limited visibility and I see this TT racing a golf in my rear view, i'm doing 30, they're both doing ~70. The TT overtakes me, traffic comes the other way so he swerves into my car, smacking the entire side and shoots off. I catch him up, he drives off, I catch him up again, he drives off towards the M25. We followed at speed but he was driving in excess of 120mph so we had to let him go as it would have been too dangerous to follow.

We had the reg, found out it was a car for sale in a local garage and one of the younger garage helpers was obviously taking advantage. So I knew the reg, the location, the owners the lot. I even had pics of the matching damage andmy paint on his car. After months of investigating ourselves and pushing the case, the police couldn't do anythijng because they 'couldn't prove who was driving'!!!!

Great, thanks. So whats the rule here? If you have an accident, just drive off becuase regardless of the mounting evidence no one can prove catergorically who was driving? The system sucks, i'm sorry. If I get done for doing 33mph by a camera, SOMEONE gets the blame, yet here, nothing.

I really hope the car comes out better than new- it looks amazing and i'm sure it'll be spot on when finished and well worth the effort. Move on and forget about it, you'll have an awesome car and the loosers who did it will no doubt be in jail one day when they DO get caught. (In my perfect world).

No point heading up in the Polo.

Like I say another time if that be the case.

The Polo is great on fuel economy. 550 miles £55

I went in an Accord!

choptop has always came up in his Passat.

Stew came down in their Fiat the first yr.

Its about the people as well as the car. You'd be missed.

Okay we shall see what happens. Thing is now that I'm working in London I only see Jayne at the weekends and she knows of the predicament and said great I'll see you that weekend then. We shall see what happens.

Depending if the car is done I'll be there Friday or poss come up Sat in the Polo.

Rubbish excuse.

Totally. Get your arse in gear and get up here. There is more to the zed meets than having the zed.

You can lead the midlands convoy!

:lol: are you havin a laff :lol:

At least I'd be the most economical :)

Rubbish excuse.

Totally. Get your arse in gear and get up here. There is more to the zed meets than having the zed.

You can lead the midlands convoy!

:lol: are you havin a laff :lol:

At least I'd be the most economical :)

Get your @rse to Lakez you miserable git :boxing:

If I wasn't in Cornwall I would be going and I don't havd a Zed either :p

No point heading up in the Polo.

Like I say another time if that be the case.

The Polo is great on fuel economy. 550 miles £55

I went in an Accord!

choptop has always came up in his Passat.

Stew came down in their Fiat the first yr.

Its about the people as well as the car. You'd be missed.

choptop in a ZED, who you kidding........................ :teeth: love the guy x