I'm far from F*king pleased!! (Finished Page12)

Wasso

Glad all worked out!

I just hope now people on here will understand why I was always defending RT-Performance when others were throwing spears and flames towards them, just for the sake of having an oppinion.

Well done Taras, Ray and Tomas!

Well done Ian for being patient and going the wise way! :p

I 2nd that and well justified to do so. Well done to everyone and moving on:)

I saw this car in RT's workshop as they were stripping it down for repairs and it was a shocking mess. The original pictures posted of the hit and run damage didn't show the real extent of the damage done.

To get it back in a state that pleases the owner is absolutely outstanding professional bodyshop work.

David

Can't believe the amount of people that have shown interest and passed comment to this thread and the bad times that happened. This forum is a very nice place to be despite the bad that happened.

The good is that RT have done a great job and bringing the car back to how she should look and make her stunning.

You've all been a support along this process and as TinyFlier said the pics don't actually show how bad it was.

The reconstruction of the Nismo skirt was epic. You wouldn't even know it'd been repaired.

Thank you all for keeping my chin up. :notworthy: (a lot of people will know how much my girl means to me, she actually has to share a spot with my other half (hi Jayne :lol: ))

:thumbs: :thumbs:

:) :) :clap:

• Like 1

I've seen Ian's car today, glistening in the sunshine. Pics really don't do it justice. The car really does look stunning.

Nice job RT. Welcome back Suzie. :thumbs:

Edited by 14N

Just read the whole thread - my heart broke when I saw the first post, and I was genuinely, clicking on next page with excitement to see the result! So happy for you (I know I'm new and not really established in the community - however I love cars, and know what they mean to people, especially when they put so much work into them). :)