I'm far from F*king pleased!! (Finished Page12)

Wasso

Unless they're stupid enough to admit to driving the car to the copper, nothing will happen. No proof at all unless someone had a camera :(

Stuff like this really boils my p*ss. New laws for MLM'ing is pointless when this kinda stuff still happens and leaves someone in a financial loss. There has to be a way of sorting this!

Holy ****ing Christ!! I wasn't expecting that. I figured it'd be a bit of a bump or a mirror taken off at most, but oh my god!

I'm really sorry Ian, hopefully something can be sorted with him having no insurance. Criminal damage claim or something?

There has to be a way of sorting this!

Sorry to this, it seems a common place these days to drive without insurance (probably the costs), just check out your local paper "in court" pages, 90% driving offences, speeding, mobile, no tax, no insurance etc

Sorry to say i see this as all really simple, get rid of the antiquated ved (road tax), put a few pence on fuel to cover that and also third party insurance, if your driving on the road it means you have put fuel in which means you have paid your ved and have insurance, blindingly simple. Gets rid of all the rubbish paperwork necessary to tax a car or sorn it, no need to display a disk, no need for thousands of staff at dvla, no need for pns camera vans etc. Personally think it would save the country millions!

And before anyone says fuel is expensive enough, how much are we paying in our insurance premiums to cover these people (which we do) and all other manner of monies spend at the tax payers expense trying to catch them, which when we do we cant do anything as they dont have any money anyway!

No way! Can't even imagine how you feel mate!

Really hope that tw^t get cought!!!

I'm off this weekend and don't live too far from you, so let me know if I can help with anything!

So the car is here now and all I can say is OMG. Lucky it wasn't too far from us.

The car is not unrepairable, and we are going to make sure that it will be restored and looking like new by the time we've finished with it.

• Like 15

Oh mate, poor Suzy, I am absolutely devastated for you, bunch of low life scum, Dan is right there HAS to be some way these @*!# bags don't get away with this stuff anymore, the only good thing is that it's happened now. Love and hugs mate :hug: :console: