Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

We've not actually selected any sensors yet. I guess the main event is sort of taking the limelight at the minute.

I'm overly fussed what I see as the important ones will be looking to have running inside the car as oem.

We shall see what occurs and as the sensors are fairly cheap get them nearer the time of fitment.

Well he just text me to say he is on his way down - looks like he didn't chicken out yet - see how he feels tomorrow when me and Buster have a plasma cutter and angle driver in the engine bay :lol:

Well he just text me to say he is on his way down - looks like he didn't chicken out yet - see how he feels tomorrow when me and Buster have a plasma cutter and angle driver in the engine bay :lol:

Don't forget the chain saw and Kango!! Lol.

Will pop in with the donuts and the 16llb sledge hammer you asked me for.......

• Like 1

Have you got one of these too . . .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hurst-Jaws-Of-Life-MOC-Combo-Tool-/301471633818

:lol:

• Like 1

There will be no need for heavy machinery.....

(I hope!)

In the morning it's gonna happen! OMG! :yahoo:

I actually felt kind of sad the sweet sound of the VQ will go, the gear shifting of the zed, the throttle response, the clutch......

But I'm sure the new experience when it's complete will make her into a totally different car.

See y'all tomorrow :thumbs:

Ian, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. I have a lot of work I need to get done over the next week before any of my own stuff. I'll definitely come down another weekend to help out with the fuel system & any other parts I can.

Have a great day tomorrow guys :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ian, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. I have a lot of work I need to get done over the next week before any of my own stuff. I'll definitely come down another weekend to help out with the fuel system & any other parts I can.

Have a great day tomorrow guys :thumbs:

You are not alone Darren . . I can't make it either :(

Hopefully there will be plenty of updates by the time I get up :stir:

• Like 1

No worries Darren. its a long way for a doughnut lol.

We will be on Jon next weekend also, depending on the tasts. I'll update here as and when what's happening.

Well, I'm awake - nobody else is. Gonna get a cup of coffee. I'll also ask about the TV stream lol

Ian are you mating the LS3 to the OEM CD0008/9 gearbox or to a T56, ZF6 speed or similar that is plug and play with the LS3?

Can't be asked to re back to see if you got the engine with GB👀.

I could ask you Bennett, but I'm a sharing kind of guy! :p

Engine, Gearbox, Prop and Diff are all being replaced.

The LS3 comes with the t56 but the Sikky kit (USA) marrys everyhting up to be fitted to a Zed. Not cheap but does the trick.

Thanks BTW :thumbs:

Ian are you mating the LS3 to the OEM CD0008/9 gearbox or to a T56, ZF6 speed or similar that is plug and play with the LS3?

Can't be asked to re back to see if you got the engine with GB������.

I could ask you Bennett, but I'm a sharing kind of guy! :p

Engine, Gearbox, Prop and Diff are all being replaced.

The LS3 comes with the t56 but the Sikky kit (USA) marrys everyhting up to be fitted to a Zed. Not cheap but does the trick.

Thanks BTW :thumbs:

😄😄 Nice one fellaðŸ‘