Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

That's brilliant Chris, working well. I'm in the process of uploading pics. I'll link in the first lot, but my connection at home is proper pants.

Come along Daisy :)

Go careful Mr Smurf, because the Camera does not lie!

• Like 2

There are 22 shortcake mini biscuits things in a pack, how many did Bob eat?

I don't think it was Bob to be fair. He wasn't permitted to eat till 11 and I'm sure you were hovering the stash of grub.

We know how you tick sir!

• Like 1

I don't think it was Bob to be fair. He wasn't permitted to eat till 11 and I'm sure you were hovering the stash of grub.

You have such a short memory, see post 831 ^^^ :lol:

See picture 8 of post 828. We have some evidence of shiftiness caught on camera!

See picture 8 of post 828. We have some evidence of shiftiness caught on camera!

One sausage roll is hardly "shiftiness" :lol:

One box of sausage rolls is hardly "shiftiness" :lol:

Corrected that for you Graham :thumbs:

• Like 1

Can't believe the camera didn't capture me hammering that V8 in several places lol

I had to edit that out so Ian didn't kill you on the way home :scare:

:lol:

I have only just found out you can charge and record on the GoPro at the same time :doh:

Case with hole in the side and charger are now on order - hopefully we won't have the same problem next time (if they arrive this week)

• Like 1

Can't believe the camera didn't capture me hammering that V8 in several places lol

I have only just found out you can charge and record on the GoPro at the same time :doh:

Case with hole in the side and charger are now on order - hopefully we won't have the same problem next time (if they arrive this week)

Yes that was a fair point. Although, Vlad did a great job of making all other cars look incredibly slow, so I didn't want to distract him from the job in hand.

I won't be buying bucket seats, unless they're at least an inch wider than his seats. Took me 2hrs to be able to walk again! :scare:

• Like 1

Yes that was a fair point. Although, Vlad did a great job of making all other cars look incredibly slow, so I didn't want to distract him from the job in hand.

I won't be buying bucket seats, unless they're at least an inch wider than his seats. Took me 2hrs to be able to walk again! :scare:

That is not his seats that's all the dessert you ate on Saturday night mate ;)

• Like 1

That is not his seats that's all the dessert you ate on Saturday night mate ;)

If that be the case I'm surprised you and Bob managed to walk that evening with 3 desserts in ONE BOWL!!

At least Graham was good with just one bowl of dessert....... or was there two......I can't remember as I was a little intoxicated by this time!!

^^^^ You have to remember we have had lots of practice :lol:

So onto tonights update or -

How Not To Upgrade The 350 Clutch To Run a TR6060 Slave Cylinder.

Before I start we knew a few of these issues would arise as we were expecting a T56 gearbox on the LS3 we actually have a TR6060, You can argue this is a good thing as the 6060 is a newer, supposedly smoother and stronger box. The bad news is the Sikky kit is designed for the T56 so little challenges do come up :teeth:

Onto the (not) progress

First you need one of these

KODC0150_zpsf460fc44.jpg

But only because it's cold out there, really you are better to start with this

KODC0149_zps286fc15a.jpg

The instructions say remove these

KODC0154_zps26f55f0f.jpg

Done :thumbs:

Take the parts from the kit and replace them -

KODC0151_zps81d358c1.jpg

Errrrrrrr so these are the swap parts for pipe 1

KODC0156_zps9b00f011.jpg

and the swap parts for pipe 2

KODC0158_zps1d2eb47e.jpg

(sorry about the pic)

Well that ain't happening I'll be off to see the boys at thread and pipe to see if we can adapt the adapters tomorrow.

I will also be looking into fitting this

KODC0152_zps7c0f1a4e.jpg

into the space where this is

KODC0153_zps4f83c703.jpg

I did put a new seat cover in for Wasso

KODC0159_zpsb2383d72.jpg

But I didn't like it so I took the seat out instead :lol:

KODC0160_zps29b07ad1.jpg

More to come soon I hope :thumbs: