Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

:lol: Suzylut..... that's just wrong. Yes you too Mr G, I'm sure we shall have some banter and put your electrical skills to test!! ;)

Cheers Ady...... :thumbs:

(Oh and upside down Bennett - if anyone see's him, we've got everything fitted just fine ;) )

• Like 1

(Oh and upside down Bennett - if anyone see's him, we've got everything fitted just fine ;) )

you'll be fine - you've given him a date - and since when has he ever managed to be on time let alone the right weekend

• Like 1

you'll be fine - you've given him a date - and since when has he ever managed to be on time let alone the right weekend

That's a point made VERY WELL!! :lol:

Should be Suzi-Lee, to show her redneck heart :lol:

Well I will be doing something in the engine bay to reflect this....... it will be a small surprise, but just something to bring Japan and the USA together :lol:

Have you got the race dash yet?

It's on the shopping list, so it's not purchased as yet, but has been selected..... why do you ask?

OMG - I can't actually believe this is gonna kick off this weekend after the months (may even be a year?) of planning, discussion, searching more discussions (usually over Chinese food) more research, even more planning and probably one more discussion the spanners are actually coming out - No turning back now :scare:

Look forwards to seeing you tomorrow night mate, we should have a good crowd for Saturday, handy as we need to get a V8 lump from Busters to the Zed Shed - that ain't light either!!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

• Like 6

Well I will be doing something in the engine bay to reflect this....... it will be a small surprise, but just something to bring Japan and the USA together :lol:

It's on the shopping list, so it's not purchased as yet, but has been selected..... why do you ask?

I need one for my project - if we get 2 lots with sensors there could be scope for a discount ;)

• Like 1

Dude, this is going to be AMAZEBALLS. I think I'm nearly as excited as you! :D

ok - I want to officially BAN DAN for using THAT word

(which isn't a word)

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 1

(which isn't a word)

CHILLAXE man :)

O and - http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/amazeballs

;)

:lol:

Edited by Keyser

(which isn't a word)

CHILLAXE man :)

O and - http://www.oxforddic...lish/amazeballs

;)

:lol:

nope - don't accept that :p

• Like 1

I hope it's not an airbrushed mural on the underside of the bonnet where you see a P-51 Mustang shoot down a Mitsubishi Zero :lol:

Edited by BulletMagnet
  • Like 4

I promise you, you're not, I spoke to him yesterday :surrender:

I think you're that excited you forgot it was Tuesday we spoke :teeth:

• Like 1

I need one for my project - if we get 2 lots with sensors there could be scope for a discount ;)

Okay let me track down the one I've selected. I'll post up later.

If you need a photoshop of an LS engine in your engine bay, let me know... That's about all I can help with hahaha!

Joking... But seriously, this will be incredible!

I can wait till Sunday to see it for real (hopefully) :teeth:

Good luck to all involved with this project. Can't wait to see the finished result :)

Ian, if you're that excited now, how will you be when you take it for the first drive? :D :D :D :D

Cheers B)

I will wet myself I think......

Hearing a VQ start up for the first time is pleasurable but a V8 should make my man sausage erect :lol:

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 5

OMG - I can't actually believe this is gonna kick off this weekend after the months (may even be a year?) of planning, discussion, searching more discussions (usually over Chinese food) more research, even more planning and probably one more discussion the spanners are actually coming out - No turning back now :scare:

Look forwards to seeing you tomorrow night mate, we should have a good crowd for Saturday, handy as we need to get a V8 lump from Busters to the Zed Shed - that ain't light either!!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

I know it's crazy all this waiting. Planning, discussing, all with the fear of will it won't it. The issue being this is an easy swap in America. In England it's a whole different ball game. The advantage for Bizz was his car is purely drift spec and so unwanted functionality is literally dumped. Where as, mine needs to talk with the CAN and be as oem as possible. As I love my heated seats :lol:

The time is here and it shall be a great laugh to progress an engine swap with mates and achieve the ultimate goal.

Can we also swap for a Curry this weekend..... :teeth:

Edited by Wasso

I hope it's not an airbrushed mural on the underside of the bonnet where you see a P-51 Mustang shoot down a Mitsubishi Zero :lol:

BM. you are a bad man :lol: