Painfully Bad 370Z "Nismo" for sale

WINKJ

It's just badly colour coded :shrugs: You're all making out like it's the end of the world.

A few of you run those fenders

a few of you run those skirts

a few of you run that wing

Had the colour choices been different (i.e. less black in a few places) And lose the stupid ass air intakes on the bonnet and roof (along with the circle one on the bumper)

I don't think it would get half the hate it is receiving.

but not everybody runs them all together making it look completely gash

That is hideous but the owner must have thought it looked good, also who in the right mind would pay 26k for a four year old car? I know the mileage is low due to the amount of time spent off the road being vandalised but I am selling my Nismo for only a £1000 more than that with slightly less miles.

It's just badly colour coded :shrugs: You're all making out like it's the end of the world.

Had the colour choices been different (i.e. less black in a few places) And lose the stupid ass air intakes on the bonnet and roof (along with the circle one on the bumper)

I don't think it would get half the hate it is receiving.

If it was more standard it'd look less @*!#, agreed.

But it's not, so it's doesn't.

That is hideous but saveable.

The spoiler, skirts and front lip are ok.

The stupid and almost certainly fake bonnet scoop and bonnet catches along with the crappy graphics and stickers on the headrests are hideous. For me the worst crime is the pointlessly and badly painted flappy paddles. Under the bonnet, well at least its clean and although totally tasteless the plastics appear to have been well painted. Just paint over it and it will be ok.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would buy it in this condition, maybe someone will get a bargain!

edit: Oh God the GTR badge on the front grill! Who are you trying to kid?

Edited by Mack

• 2 weeks later...

Lol

I was talking to a freind who lives down there and really likes my car.

He said he'd seen this really awful example in the flesh!

He said it had everything stuck on lol

I said to him I think I exactly the car you speak of lol

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 1

christ. it really has got a bit of everything hasn't it.

It was a difficult decision but I've picked my favourite worst part, it's not the induction, nor the horrific engine bay, not even the dash.... it's the Nurburgring decals on the headrests

Thats like saying "I pulled this gorgeous bird the other day, she was perfect in every way ........... apart from her glass eye. Oh, and the one leg, lack of sense of humour and fascination with Mike Brewer. Ahhh, and now I come to mention it, the sex change thing could be an issue too ........ :lol:

A someone else has said, one misjudgement is forgivable, but constant, repeated fail on this scale should be mocked. :lol: