Explain your username

StevoD

My surname is Marshall, but ever since 90's tv show Eerie Indiana in which the main character's name was Marshall, but everyone called him Marz, that has been my nickname too.

Marzman is just an extension of that, and i am King_marz on Xbox Live.

well, my hair when long is just like a brillo pad (cleaned a plate with it once back at uni - not a brilliant idea :yuck: ) and when i was younger i used to be a bit of a cocky academic genius, hence master.

grown up a bit and realised im not quite so special as i thought i was, but the nickname stuck.

Used to take my Spectrum 48k into work on nights and the guys gave me the nickname of JetSet after spending hours and hours playing JetSet Willy :lol: .

Pete

That is very cool indeed. I have fond memories of my Speccy.

My username is a boring mix of a bit my name and year of birth. Wish I'd thought of something better now. :)

Edited by sipar69

Originally registered on here as BLAZED as I had a Blade 350.

So when I got the Ebisu 350, had a name change to EBIZED.

When I got the 370 I just couldn't come to terms with STORMWHITEZED, especially when a certain female member was using the Storm name and shall we say had a bit of a reputation :lol: So I saved Admin the task of another namechange, as I give the team enough grief as it is. :D

• Like 1

Originally registered on here as BLAZED as I had a Blade 350.

So when I got the Ebisu 350, had a name change to EBIZED.

When I got the 370 I just couldn't come to terms with STORMWHITEZED, especially when a certain female member was using the Storm name and shall we say had a bit of a reputation :lol: So I saved Admin the task of another namechange, as I give the team enough grief as it is. :D

Admit it, you were worried I would mess it up and delete you. :lol:

Mine is from the film "The Usual Suspects" as no one knew who Keyser Soze was so it was a good anonymous name to use on the web - of course everyone now knows who Keyser Soze is ....

https://www.youtube....h?v=KnGo6Qm0Wt8

I don't mind everyone knowing who I am but I've had to stop dealing dope since it became public knowledge :lol:

O the fact that "The Usual Suspects" is in my top 10 favorite films had nothing to do with it ;)

Edited by Keyser