Explain your username

StevoD

GT4 Z or GT4 zed. Same difference so I went for the later. Always wanted to change for more creative but could not come up with something better.

@ Ekona; I had always assumed you pinched the handle after a small town in Cameroon famous for advance agricultural research. They did weird stuff like grafting oranges, lemon and other citrus fruits from the same three🙀

It's been my nickname for 24 years. Long story how it was born and very boring.

Is it as good story as your email account ;)

I'm afraid the story would be nowhere near as amusing as my mail account.

An employment agency once said "so, your email address here is, erm, okay, I don't think can read that out right now"

I agreed and said probably wise that I get a "professional" email address for work :lol:

But sorry Wasso goes back a long way and really isn't funny but was at the time.

GT4 Z or GT4 zed. Same difference so I went for the later. Always wanted to change for more creative but could not come up with something better.

@ Ekona; I had always assumed you pinched the handle after a small town in Cameroon famous for advance agricultural research. They did weird stuff like grafting oranges, lemon and other citrus fruits from the same three🙀

I was in your town today Mr GT4. Back tomorrow afternoon of you want to drop by Carl's place :thumbs:

It's been my nickname for 24 years. Long story how it was born and very boring.

Is it as good story as your email account ;)

I'm afraid the story would be nowhere near as amusing as my mail account.

An employment agency once said "so, your email address here is, erm, okay, I don't think can read that out right now"

I agreed and said probably wise that I get a "professional" email address for work :lol:

But sorry Wasso goes back a long way and really isn't funny but was at the time.

Damnit, I didn't keep your email address :(

Edit: haha, just found it in my paypal transaction history :lol:

Edited by AliveBoy

My username is from my No1 passion . . . . . Rugby League, the Tiger being Castleford Tigers possible the finest rugby league team ever

Brief explination for you lot darn sarf . . . . . . .

Rugby league

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Rugby league 270px-Lance_hohaia_running_into_the_defence_%28rugby_league%29.jpg

An attacking player attempts to evade two defenders Highest governing body Rugby League International Federation Nicknames Footy, The Greatest Game of All[1][2] First played 7 September 1895, post schism, England Characteristics Contact Full contact Team members 13 Mixed gender Single Type Outdoor team sport Equipment Football Venue Rugby league playing field

Rugby league football,[3] usually called rugby league,[4] or simply league is a full contact sport played by two teams of thirteen players on a rectangular field.[5] One of the two codes of rugby football, it originated in England in 1895 as a split from the Rugby Football Union over the issue of payments to players.[6] Its rules gradually changed with the purpose of producing a faster,[7][8] more entertaining game for spectators.[9] It is frequently cited as the toughest, most physically demanding of team sports.[10]

In rugby league points are scored by carrying or kicking the ball down the field, until it can be moved past the opponents' designated goal line and touched to the ground; this is called a try, and is the primary method of scoring.[5] The opposing team attempts to stop the attacking side gaining points by preventing their progress up the field by tackling the player carrying the ball.[5] In addition to tries, points can be scored by kicking goals. After each try, the scoring team gains a free kick to try at goal with a conversion for further points.[5] Kicks at goal may also be awarded for penalties, and field goals can be attempted at any time during general play.

Nowt wrong with a bit of RL :)
  • Like 1

trying to come up with a username when i signed up to psn, everything i chose was taken so ended up with first letter of my name and my nickname when i worked in norway and my age at the time, couldn't be bothered to come up with something new when i signed up here :)

First Zed was a convertible. They used to chop the top of a car off back in the day to create a convertible. Hence the name :thumbs:

Someone who will remain nameless, yes you know who you are, wanted to change this to something else though :lol:

If the name fits. ;)