GUNS is under new ownership....

Ebized

20140301_161444_zps9c14954c.jpg

:byebye:

Yes, after nearly 5 glorious years I have said goodbye.

Without doubt the 370 has been the best car I have ever owned and have had some absolutely fabulous drives and in fact well over half the 28k miles was on Forum related drives/meets etc with the Wales weekends and Scotland trips being the highlights.

But for some time I have come to realise that life moves on and with 2 grandchildren and many friends that June & I wish to share more time with 4 seats; 5 doors and some good grunt under the bonnet is a must. Although we own a Mazda2 Sport I really have to replace GUNs with something else that gives me a driving pleasure as well as being practical. So the hunt begins :D

The really good news is that GUNs has gone to a forum member who having met him today I'm absolutely confident he will 'love' GUNs in the same way I have - a great guy to do business with and a credit to this community.

So Nino, (aka parello9) enjoy your new ride and make sure you look after GUNS as I will be watching :bangin::lol:

• Like 2

One of my favourite cars on the forum and the primary reason why I changed from my 350z to a 370z. After every meet I found myself going back home and onto autotrader.

I have had some cracking fun over the past 4 years following guns around wales and Scotland and although it's a sad day to see it going it won't make any difference, you and June are still stuck with us lot :)

Good luck with the car hunt.

• Like 1

Awww man! Did not see that one coming and would like to know how that one came about. If that had gone up on the forum for sale I think quite a few members would bitten your hand off to get GUNS. Hope the new car you choose next gives you just as much fun as Guns did. Hope you will come to Z meets

Colin its such a great car and is a massive credit to yourself!!

Its kept a smile on my face all night and im sure for years to come!

Thanks for being excellent to deal with too.. Hope the train journey was okay :-)

This forum has an awesome community and Colin is a big credit.

And yes it will stay like this for a while as it doesnt need anything doing to it (just yet)

Thanks for the epic car GUNS!

Tarmac' il be messaging you soon ;)

• Like 7

And on that bombshell..... :scare:

Best wishes Colin, at least you know GUNs has gone to a good home and I'm sure you'll be keeping a close eye on her (no doubt) evolution.

Keep us posted with future car choice developments :thumbs::wave:

Colin its such a great car and is a massive credit to yourself!!

Its kept a smile on my face all night and im sure for years to come!

Thanks for being excellent to deal with too.. Hope the train journey was okay :-)

This forum has an awesome community and Colin is a big credit.

And yes it will stay like this for a while as it doesnt need anything doing to it (just yet)

Thanks for the epic car GUNS!

Tarmac' il be messaging you soon ;)

Ooohh and forgot to say congratulations Parello on getting such a well looked after and cracking car!

Boo, Hiss :lol: . Actually, I'm in a similar predicament myself, 2 350Zeds and a 4 year old granddaughter that we'd like to take to some of the fine beaches in Wales, Chester Zoo, etc. With Caroline coming up to retirement too our needs will change quite drastically so expect at least one of them to come up for sale at some stage :shrug: .

Pete

Awww man! Did not see that one coming and would like to know how that one came about. If that had gone up on the forum for sale I think quite a few members would bitten your hand off to get GUNS. Hope the new car you choose next gives you just as much fun as Guns did. Hope you will come to Z meets

Well it was Nino's for sale thread that caught my eye and his desire for a 370 in his first post http://www.350z-uk.c...-350z-for-sale/

It appeared when I had decided the time was right to sell so I contacted with Nino to say I was so minded if he was interested and it went from there.

I was really pleased when he posted up his thread seaking thoughts on a '59 370 or a later one with connect premium and I purposedly stayed out of that discussion so Nino could see others opinions without my 'influence'. It may seem surprsing to some, but you know what I highly value a sale where the buyer has done his homework and can feel he has made a purchase that is right for them.

• Like 4

Sorry to read this Colin but it sounds like you've made the right choice for the future.

Good luck with the new motor and I am sure you will still be a major player on the forum.

Got me thinking about sensible high powered 4 seat cars.

1. M5/6?

2. Maserati Quattroporte Gts

3. Jag XFR

4. Ferrari FF

5. Datsun R35 GTR........

Tough choices ahead! Lol

What surprise Col!!!! But needs must so it's totally understandable. I see an infinity G37 in the future. It's everything Nissan plus enough seats and power.

I'm enjoying the M3 V8 which I would recommend of course if 2doors is acceptable for your needs.

Goodluck with whatever choice and please don't disappear on us.

• Like 1

Sorry to read this Colin but it sounds like you've made the right choice for the future.

Good luck with the new motor and I am sure you will still be a major player on the forum.

Got me thinking about sensible high powered 4 seat cars.

1. M5/6?

2. Maserati Quattroporte Gts

3. Jag XFR

4. Ferrari FF

5. Datsun R35 GTR........

Tough choices ahead! Lol

Er....I don't own an oil well and the pension only streches so far :surrender::lol:

New, or possibly up a year old and £30 max would be good (might stretch a bit more for the right car) but happy to see what comes up over the next few months when deals can be had and it ticks the boxes. As I said, 4 seats/5doors and the grin factor are musts :thumbs: