So my Japanese car has "transformed" into an American one (Got her home )

Jay

Well as some of you know I have been wanting an american car for quite some time. My 370z will be going to its new owner next week and this has freed up some funds :)

I have been looking at challengers, mustangs and camaro's and fell in love with the later. I tried to get insurance on the big v8s but I refuse to pay £1k for insurance and only getting 13mpg lol.

Anyway I spotted this little beauty two days ago and put down the deposit for her last night :) Not sorted out finance or anything yet lol oopps. But hopefully go and pick her up next weekend!

My little v6..... still putting out a nice 312 bhp and since it is the rs, it has all the toys :)

Let me know what you think:

image-48.jpg

image-47.jpg

image-46.jpg

image-45.jpg

image-44.jpg

image-43.jpg

Edited by Jay
  • Like 1

Nice looking car Jay, and I'm sure you enjoy it.

For me, I just can't bring myself to part with money on a US muscle car if it isn't a V8. But I totally understand your reasons re insurance etc.

Monkfish Performance do some nice upgrades for them too ;)

• Like 2

not in any way influenced by a certain succesful movie franchise of the last decade?

but seriously though. that is very big. and very yellow. i fear if you drive that through urban areas small dogs will have heart attacks!

Any plans for mods? might i suggest an exhaust, just to make sure that EVERYONE on the high street turns round to look at you drive by! :lol:

Cheers guys, Lexx....... i did have a wee nosey on there website lol. I actually cant stand the transformer films....apart from megan fox :) hubba hubba.

I am basically seeing this as a cruiser coupe rather than a sports car. It will be perfect for cruising and enjoying the drive. Its also a bonus that I can squeeze two people in the back lol. I dont think I will mod it but never say never. It already comes with a "sports exhaust" so I will see if I like it............ if not, get a loud one :lol::blush:

Wow that IS bright!! Drive that on a rainy day and the clouds will part thinking it's the sun!! Or a bloody big banana! So no Zoo visits :lol:

Good on you for being different and driving something totally different yet cool.

One thing, make sure you take a passenger everywhere you go, you'll hate drive through establishments, parking at the NCP and Toll Booths, not that we have many, but there will be a time. I had a left hooker for about a year and it drove me to the point of insanity...!

Enjoy the car :thumbs:

Wow that IS bright!! Drive that on a rainy day and the clouds will part thinking it's the sun!! Or a bloody big banana! So no Zoo visits :lol:

Good on you for being different and driving something totally different yet cool.

One thing, make sure you take a passenger everywhere you go, you'll hate drive through establishments, parking at the NCP and Toll Booths, not that we have many, but there will be a time. I had a left hooker for about a year and it drove me to the point of insanity...!

Jeez!!! She must of set you back a bit... :stir:
  • Like 1

Jeez!!! She must of set you back a bit... :stir:

She was cheaper than the right hooker and the ambidextrous one :lol:

Cheers for all the comments guys and gals. I just thought I would go for something a little different.....might only keep it for a year or so but no doubt will enjoy the ride. Think I am going to keep her all yellow and not put the black vinyl on, but time will tell lol

One V6 for another (rather than a V8) and the steering wheel is on the wrong side - doesn't float my boat as driving the twisties rather than A road cruising is my passion :sorry: but at least you have the oil up there to keep it filled up!

Love the colour though :thumbs:

Cheers for all the comments guys and gals. I just thought I would go for something a little different.....might only keep it for a year or so but no doubt will enjoy the ride. Think I am going to keep her all yellow and not put the black vinyl on, but time will tell lol

Less is more as they say Jay :thumbs:

Real_BB_Camaro.jpg

:lol: