So my Japanese car has "transformed" into an American one (Got her home )

Jay

So I drove down to S****horpe on Sat to pick up bumble bee and I have to say...... I'm in love lol. Its definitely everything I hoped for and more. The looks alone sold me the car but the actual ride is fantastic, so much space, plenty of noise when you give it beans and also a nice cruiser. I dont see this as a sports car at all as I am not going to be hooning it around the place or enjoying spirited drives like i did with the 50 and the 70. It is simply the perfect cruising car which has plenty of road presence and enough ponies under the hood to have a little fun with. Oh and it has 4 seats........ wohooo.

The cabin is actually a nice place to be, feels modern yet with retro styling. The seats are extremely comfy and the 4 hour journey home was easy, I think the camaro and I will get along just fine. I will write up a more in-depth review once I have had her a while but also get up a wee video clip for you all.

Yank Tank FTW :)

• Like 2

Did you fly up the road? Seen a yellow one in Glasgow, hope st, Sat night 6-8pm (can't remember too drunk) sounded very nice, if it wasn't you then you ain't the only #$% in the village =p

That was me mate, was about 6ish.... just picking my wee cousins up from town. Still need to get my private regy on it.

Very cool Jay. B) It had to be yellow for you, no quite sedate colours. One of my neighbours has this exact spec and colour, can spot him a mile off. Literally did on the motorway on Friday from almost 1km away could see him and knew who it was.

Haha thanks bronze! Really loving the car and all the toys it has. The old owner fitted it with a beautiful sounding exhaust so I am being a little heavy footed at the moment. Only thing I may add is a few bonnet spear decals and lower bumper wrapped black to give it a zl1 look. :)

Bronzee how straight must your motorways be if you can see a car at that distance! :lol:

Certainly is a head turner tho jay- my older sister took a photo of it last week to show my nephew. She's never taken a photo of a car before lol