Not sure this will buff out.....

spursmaddave

IMG_0299-1-1-1.jpg

Yesterday morning a kind white van driver thought he would share my lane, whilst I was still travelling in it :surrender:

So I am currently driving a lovely brand new Corsa, which hopefully will be changed for a brand new Insignia on Monday.... brilliant timing as I was really looking forward to our trip to Cornwall next weekend in the Zed :byebye:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shows that you have to watch what everyone else is doing these days, i was halfway along the side of the van when he pulled into my lane as yoi can probly tell from the pic and the angle of the damage, also killed my passenger front alloy where he pushed me into the kerb, car drives ok so fingers crossed just cosmetic damage.

Gonna PM ChrisS and see if i can get the £10 back from the dent guy at Wales for popping out the drivers door ding :lol:

Oh I am fine by the way, the hospital thought major head trauma from the brain scans but when they compared them to old copies there was no change :wacko:

:scare::surrender:

Sorry to see that Dave, that's bad sh^t.

I hope the repairs go smooth for you and the colour match is good as you only said to me a few weeks ago at Wales that you hate to see different colour panels!

Your right, that would never have happened if you'd left the dents in. :p

Rotten luck Dave - hope the van driver has put his hand up to being in the wrong.

Afrer your tintenet problems you now have a holiday spoiled too :doh:

Thought I was going to see a page of these :rant::angry: - so guess you are resigned to the grief life throws at you at times. Hope you get it sorted OK :thumbs:

Blimey fella! I think you are correct though, the dent man would struggle with that one!

I bet you were a little immotional. Glad u are ok though!

On the + side maybe the garage can sort out the pitting to the front at the same time lol. Bad times.

Here is hoping the van driver looked like this :blackeye:

Thanks for the comments guys...

The van driver seemed very sorry when he saw the damage, totally his fault so i hope it goes smoothly. Was company van, spoke to his boss who was a complete @@@@ and was just worried about him getting going again. He said that his driver said i was going too fast, which i told my insurance as i was not and as he cut into my lane, saying he saw me obviously is accepting blame wouldnt you say? :thumbs:

Its being picked up monday to assess the damage, i think im gonna take my cf and speaker out of the drivers door before it goes just in case...

Cant see it being a write off as no front or rear damage whatsoever, would be a real shame for the old girl not to make it to 100,000 miles...

Ouch :scare:

Hope it goes smoothly mate, but going by the van driver and his boss, you might have a fight on your hands. F'in hate the blame culture we have these days, he was in your lane, it is his fault, but if a lot of the time these days they settle for 50/50 unless you have witnesses? F's me right off when it goes that way :rant: