Not sure this will buff out.....

spursmaddave

Think you are right Dave, you get the same on most body panels but the filler cap is the worse. They'll be sprayed seperately so the flecks line up at a different angle which means they reflect the light differently to the body and thus give off a different colour. Its a lot more noticeable to cameras for some reason.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Thread Revival!!!!!

Got my excess cheque in the post this morning after 10 MONTHS of the other party trying to worm their way out of taking liability for the accident, over and over again the tried to get us to settle for 50/50 but I stood my ground and was prepared to go to court.

Anyway thanks to PDK Transport in Kent, firstly for employing such a c*** of a driver, secondly for being such w******* when I spoke to you after the accident and thirdly for not accepting liability even though you knew there was zero chance of you winning any claim.

Holy Thread Revival!!!!!

Got my excess cheque in the post this morning after 10 MONTHS of the other party trying to worm their way out of taking liability for the accident, over and over again the tried to get us to settle for 50/50 but I stood my ground and was prepared to go to court.

Anyway thanks to PDK Transport in Kent, firstly for employing such a c*** of a driver, secondly for being such w******* when I spoke to you after the accident and thirdly for not accepting liability even though you knew there was zero chance of you winning any claim.

Drinks on you in wales then :yahoo:

That'll keep you in Scampi n Chips all weekend ;)

Holy Thread Revival!!!!!

Drinks on you in wales then :yahoo:

Thanks guys :thumbs:

My excess was pretty high as I have only been driving a few years so it has come as a nice surprise :teeth:

I wonder how many other people would have settled for 50/50 either because they had to because of the money or just fed up with the hassle, I think thats what the insurers bank on really, out of every 10 people 2 or 3 will just think to hell with it and give in :surrender: