New Car - BMW M3 E92 Monte Carlo- write up on p.2

jjt

So with the Porsche Cayman S gone, and having test driven a couple of potential new cars such as the Aston V8V (which felt older to drive than my last two cars) I decided on a BMW M3 V8; it is a limited edition Monte Carlo edition (only about 110 in the UK, and the exact colour I wanted), DCT transmission, EDC suspension and, with only 15k miles, it is immaculate.

I'm yet to have a proper drive out in it due to being very busy in work at the moment, but whereas I struggled to love the Porsche from day one but it grew on me, this car has really impressed already. I will get a proper write up of the driving experience when I have taken it to the Triangle.

5A7433A4-723B-4CF4-9B9B-D665B12DAAB3_zpss8rev7xc.jpg

FEA17C70-B8D4-4BB9-9EB6-37E40F8401BF_zpscp9c6tdw.jpg

C1495FD1-1FE3-4B91-84A1-84128E6E8CAB_zps0jpqxnhp.jpg

And possibly this picture of the wheel/brake/hub can show how clean it is... still on the original tyres it was supplied with but the BMW dealer i purchased it from are replacing them for me at my convenience...

IMG_8953-2_zpsildh8ckt.jpg

Pictures really don't do the paint justice, just impossible to photograph!

I had intended to insure it on track and get back into it, but I'm thinking that I'll be too scared of messing it up!

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

Edited by jjt
  • Like 8

Cheers for all the positive comments guys :thumbs: I'm hoping to take it out properly soon. I agree with the muted looks, one of the things that put me off the Aston was that it was a bit too flashy. However it definitely turns more heads than the Cayman, helped massively by the blue on black colour scheme unique to the Monte Carlos :)

2...2.5...or 4 pipe mod needed to bring the sound on the other level of OEM exhaust...google Paul the Welder!!!

Yup been looking at this since I first fancied an M3; It's an inevitability really 😂