Members we never see online any more

Flex

I remember Husky describing it in much the same way.

I think he said the installation process basically involved quite literally tearing the cubby surround out, scotch locking a load of wires, gluing and tiewrapping a few integral parts and slatting it all back together.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

As we always say we don't discuss it.

I don't understand why, from my perspective it certainly seems like the "popular members" (for want of a better explanation!) of the forum who are not admin/mods clearly know why and have probably found out through the moderators. Just sayin' :shrug:

• Like 1

sorry - you're not correct

the "more popular" members either work it out for themselves or have external links

The Team do not (and will not) discuss what has transpired - this is a private matter (and must remain so) between the team and the member concerned

• Like 1

Agreed. I think the only time the reason was given was Greekman, after his escapades in Wales when it had to be made clear that driving like a wazzock would not be tolerated on club runs.

The Team do not tell outsider why people were banned. Trust me, I've asked! :lol:

• Like 1

14N aka the Tango man. What happened to him?

RTB has vanished too.

Pete

biscuit boy had twins and bought a Volvo!! Still see him on FB now and again though

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

I've had 2 sets of twins and bought a flipping s max. Still around though ;)