Members we never see online any more

Flex

On a different topic... I can't start new topics, now I know this is a blessing and after you look upward and loudly exclaim to the sky "thank you to whichever god did this!", maybe you can take a peek at why I might be getting this message when trying to hit submit on a new topic? From work lappy of course.

YaJir8c.png

Edited by Husky

sorry - you're not correct

the "more popular" members either work it out for themselves or have external links

The Team do not (and will not) discuss what has transpired - this is a private matter (and must remain so) between the team and the member concerned

Usually if you can't work it out for yourself you're not paying enough attention!

Man i hate not knowing why people get banned! Really winds me up!!

I dont live on here as much as I used to so not up to speed with all the subtelties and cliques anymore, but still have an interest in the community. When someone gets banned i then go off searching old threads for an hour to build a timeline of events to figure out what happened, but i rarely find the answer. :dry::blush:

• Like 2

Most other forums I have been on will issue something to say, who has been banned and why, it never contains exacting details just the circumstances, I.e continued use of bad language, threats to other members, fraudulent activity etc and the post was locked to comment.

I see no need for the whole secret squirrel thing, it stops the whole he said she said and draws a line under any questions surrounding the ban/suspension.

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

Most other forums I have been on will issue something to say, who has been banned and why, it never contains exacting details just the circumstances, I.e continued use of bad language, threats to other members, fraudulent activity etc and the post was locked to comment.

I see no need for the whole secret squirrel thing, it stops the whole he said she said and draws a line under any questions surrounding the ban/suspension.

I have to say I agree, as well as the above it also lets other forum users know whats considered as acceptable and unacceptable, and shows that the staff are (hopefully) making reasonable decision on how to apply the rules.

• Like 1

Ok so apart from the obvious 'incidents' there's a few people I remember and havent seen for a long time on here, few that spring to mind:

Matt, azure, white wheels, engine replace, loved to race caravans, do the Zshed crew still see him?

Zugaro, he was all over this place when I joined, then he moved or was in hospital for a while made a brief comeback then nowt from him.

JJT, didnt he buy a porsche?

It shows how long I haven't been around when I've never heard of the people that are now missing! :lol:

Still in touch with most of the 'original' crew on FB etc... Chesterfield, Digsy, Beavis, Jacko, Sarnie, Martin, Tarmac, etc etc etc

• Like 3

Ok so apart from the obvious 'incidents' there's a few people I remember and havent seen for a long time on here, few that spring to mind:

Matt, azure, white wheels, engine replace, loved to race caravans, do the Zshed crew still see him?

Zugaro, he was all over this place when I joined, then he moved or was in hospital for a while made a brief comeback then nowt from him.

JJT, didnt he buy a porsche?

It shows how long I haven't been around when I've never heard of the people that are now missing! :lol:

Still in touch with most of the 'original' crew on FB etc... Chesterfield, Digsy, Beavis, Jacko, Sarnie, Martin, Tarmac, etc etc etc

Not forgetting Vik, Zedrush, Greekman, Dawn and Kenny!

I dont live on here as much as I used to so not up to speed with all the subtelties and cliques anymore, but still have an interest in the community. When someone gets banned i then go off searching old threads for an hour to build a timeline of events to figure out what happened, but i rarely find the answer. :dry::blush:

I have insider knowledge on this, Basically being banned is a lottery, I got a month ban earlier this year, not sure why but I can only assume my number came out in the ball machine so I consider it lucky. All forum crimes are discussed in an Ivory tower by elders with white beards with cloaks and bum bags. Permanent bans are only given to serial killers and people that buy Vauxhalls, This is basically the death sentence, there is no getting off early for good behavior, no chance of parole or a hearing, you are basically doomed for the rest of your life in cyber space.

• Like 5

I have insider knowledge on this, Basically being banned is a lottery, I got a month ban earlier this year, not sure why but I can only assume my number came out in the ball machine so I consider it lucky. All forum crimes are discussed in an Ivory tower by elders with white beards with cloaks and bum bags. Permanent bans are only given to serial killers and people that buy Vauxhalls, This is basically the death sentence, there is no getting off early for good behavior, no chance of parole or a hearing, you are basically doomed for the rest of your life in cyber space.

LOL!

Also Marz, There isn't any threads (Or thread) That caused his ban :) So wouldn't waste your time looking.

Ive not long bought a Vauxhall estate!!!!!! :scare:

• Like 1

Ive not long bought a Vauxhall estate!!!!!! :scare:

:byebye:

• Like 1

Stop being so obtuse Chris. A lottery . . . :lol: What a load of twaddle. I am sure the team would have fully explained why you were banned, like they do to everyone in that situation . . if you still don't understand, perhaps its time for you to move on.

I for one think it should be a lot more transparent.

Ok, I killed Smudgeon aka Jordan - but I did apologize

Wouldn't have got banned for that :D

So how about it Mr Mod :) Could we get a statement if people are banned, nothing detailed, just to what end they got banned/suspended for?

Edited by Jetpilot

I for one think it should be a lot more transparent.

Ok, I killed Smudgeon aka Jordan - but I did apologize

Wouldn't have got banned for that :D

So how about it Mr Mod :) Could we get a statement if people are banned, nothing detailed, just to what end they got banned/suspended for?

JP,It is currently being discussed :)
  • Like 2