Members we never see online any more

Flex

MadMarky... haven't seen him here for ages. Hope he's well.

He mailed me a pic for the calendar so he's still around.

A lot less of him the last I saw of him! Jeze he's lost some timber

I think I've found that timber.

Though instill claim it's my baby fat...

I'm still here btw. Not going away. just driving less. Zed is now a fun weekend car. Daily driver is Jemma's 1.4 8v 206 to help us save for a place together. In the last 6 months I've done about 1500 miles in my zed. Before that I was doing 12000 a year.

Eugh! Does not driving the Z really save you much money? Surely you'd be better off selling it, then you can avoid the really big expenses like Tax, MOT, Insurance, Depreciation, etc? And you'd get instant capital for the house.

Not driving the zed does suck but when doing a 3mile round trip to work it just doesn't make sense. Also I wouldn't park the zed in a random road like we do with her car as its free. I would only park in the car park which was £7.50 a day.

I would be better off selling it but then I'd lose my mind just driving a normal car all the time. Need that adrenaline rush every now and then.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid
  • Like 1

BBK that's similar to my commute and was rarely using my zed towards the end and weekends we also didn't use it as it wasn't very practical with the dog etc.

Back on topic, when I first joined there were a couple of characters one being the ugg boot wearing Jayand I cannot for the life of me remember his sidekicks name (they seemed to be a duo) I think it was something like sly followed by some numbers.

I have also wondered about nurrish.

I miss old Nurrish and his crapnavs!

I never forget that bloke who left the country to go and fly helicopters in the army taking a screwdriver to his and ploughing it straight through the screen he was so disgusted with it.

Cookbot I think it was. :lol:

I miss old Nurrish and his crapnavs!

I never forget that bloke who left the country to go and fly helicopters in the army taking a screwdriver to his and ploughing it straight through the screen he was so disgusted with it.

Cookbot I think it was. :lol:

Say what?

Haha, I still talk to Cookbot! Great guy Paul is! Nurrish made my company money taking out his electronic wizardry. I remember handing a pile of wires, tiewraps, solidified hot glue and a 99p Chinese screen to a customer and them asking me if I thought they could get any money for it on eBay! Urm..... Don't think so.... It's awful and may cause a fire or at the very least someone to get very very lost :lol: