Happy Birthday............FORUM

ChrisS

Born 31/12/2005 (or was the button pressed by Chesterfield on 01/01/2006 :blush: )

Well anyway, it has enabled lots of people make lots of friends, so .... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Also got a few cars fixed along the way as well. :lol:

So happy dodar and here's to more happy new years with the best 350 370 Z forum .....

• Like 5

Happy birthday forum. Thank you for introducing me to a fantastic community, for helping me make my car my own and for assisting in the maxing of my credit cards and the emptying of my bank account.

I will be forever grateful to you :drunk:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday forum, I can only voice what others have said. It's a great community & I'm glad to be part of it. I have made many friends over the years (you all know who you are) covered many thousands of miles & spent an absolute fortune as a result. Long may it continue :yahoo:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday forum, I can only voice what others have said. It's a great community & I'm glad to be part of it. I have made many friends over the years (you all know who you are) covered many thousands of miles & spent an absolute fortune as a result. Long may it continue :yahoo:

+1

No.1 UK 350/370 forum that is free and does not need to solicit new members and fair to say, well supported by Traders who keep the site going, no doubt encouraged by relatively low fees so everyone involved is a winner!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday 350z-UK.com

A place not just for petrol heads, but great people too. Friends I've made that I never expected.

Here's to many more Z days :clap:

+1 Made some great friends on here.

• Like 1