In the words of Vin Diesel.......

Ricey

I've had crap few months due to work, and that has just made up for it in one go... That was a real 'spit the coffee all over the PC' moment.

Thank you so much - and thank your mum even more!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh.........my..........****ing .........God

NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just told my mum about the parking incident and my vitrolic response....the conversation went as such

Me 'Yeah some moaning git left a note on my windscreen saying would you stop using this space as your own personal car park'.

Mum 'is that all it said?'

Me 'yep'

Mum 'did it not have a kiss on it'

Me 'Im sorry ****ing what mother? What? Whatwhatwhat ****ing what?'.

Mum '.........your uncle colin made me do it'

Brilliant. So ive now got an abusive 4 ft long reem over paper on my windscreen abusing my own ****ing mother.

Hells teeth!

Only just caught up with this thread . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is epic, just epic B)

AAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: . I've only just caught up with the progress of this. The last time I read it, Ricey had written the response and 'deployed the strategy'.

This is so far beyond epic. If only there was an emoticom for LMFAO. Brilliant. :thumbs:

she's still taking the **** out of me now.

I bumped into my uncle at the hospital and his words were 'you are a total wally aren't you?'..........he didn't even stop walking.....just said that as he was walking passed and carried on into the ward.

Git

Edited by Ricey
  • Like 1