Sparky370z - Very sad news (a few more pics added page 4)

Ebized

IMG_5446.jpg

Sorry to bring you news of the passing of Mark 'Sparky' on 1 April, aged just 29. Unfortunately Mark had been suffering from a cancer related illness that in recent months had left him unable to use his legs. I then learnt of his passing and this message from his long time partner Amy is just so typical of Mark who I know had many friends on here and was very active when his health allowed:

"He became ill on Monday 25th and was rushed to Hospital where he sadly passed away on Monday 1st April. He was s brave and so dignified he even found the strength to marry me. He would have loved to have you all there in your zeds"

Gulp.....

The funeral has been arranged for 10am the 12th of April (friday) at East Surrey Crematorum (Morden area in Surrey) followed by a gathering to celebrate his life and Amy has said that it would be nice if some of his friends from the forum could attend.

Details to come, but may I ask that if you would like to attend the funeral would you please pm me so that I can liaise with Amy about arrangements.

A reminder of the good times with Mark and Amy at last years Wales weekend and his beloved 370 that followed on from his previous 350 Sunset

IMG_4010.jpg

P1010869.jpg

I'm truly saddened to hear this Colin, especially as I've met Mark and Amy at pretty much every Wales event since I've owned my Zed.

A totally top bloke, who was friendly, chatty and down to earth.

He WILL be missed at Wales and from the forum. I personaly wish his family all the strength during this sad time.

I know for a fact my other half won't believe me when I tell her, and with Maccaman as well I think we should maybe commemorate or do something for them both at the next Wales meet.

R.I.P. Mark.

Edit - the time has been posted for the funeral but not a date?

Edited by Wasso