Sparky370z - Very sad news (a few more pics added page 4)

Ebized

I'm truly saddened to hear this Colin, especially as I've met Mark and Amy at pretty much every Wales event since I've owned my Zed.

A totally top bloke, who was friendly, chatty and down to earth.

He WILL be missed at Wales and from the forum. I personaly wish his family all the strength during this sad time.

I know for a fact my other half won't believe me when I tell her, and with Maccaman as well I think we should maybe commemorate or do something for them both at the next Wales meet.

R.I.P. Mark.

Edit - the time has been posted for the funeral but not a date?

+1 trillion!

Met him at a few now and had the privilege of sitting next to him on the Sunday lunch at Wales last year. He was such a lovely chap.

Just cannot believe it :( Rip mark and thoughts are with Amy and family.

Steve.

Absolutely gutted to hear this awful news. RIP Mark. Amy and the rest of Mark's family are in our thoughts.

Kim and I were lucky enough to drive in convoy with Mark and Amy for much of the Sunday at the last Wales meet (our first) and we got to have a brief chat before leaving - a friendly, likeable and chatty guy who we were really looking forward to getting to know better.

He'll clearly be missed by many people.

Some photos I took at the meet of Mark and his car:

_DSC0087.jpg

_DSC0109.jpg

_DSC0143.jpg

_DSC0082.jpg

An absolute tragedy, as many others have said he was a really great bloke and always made me smile. Was lucky enough to have known him virtually from the day I joined the forum. Will miss him and his sense of humour. Sincere condolences to Amy and his family form Joy & I. Rest in Peace Sparky mate.

This is so tragic. Mark was a wonderful guy. We first met him when he still had the sunset zed. Particularly remember a lovely afternoon with Mark and Amy first at the pub meet and then back in our garden sharing a glass of wine or two. He and Bob spent a lot if time talking when they were both ill.

Amy I'm so sorry to hear this and I hope you can stay strong. We would love to keep in touch with you. Much love to you and your family

Agree with Wasso - lets do something to remember him in Wales.

Bob and Netti xx

I only met him the once on the Wales run last year - he was really friendly and welcoming on my first forum outing - my heartfelt condolences to Amy and his family

RIP Mark

Such a nice guy with a heart of gold, why always the good guys....

Just noticed Screamers pics of me chatting to Sparky about his lovely red calipers, he loved his sunset and he loved his black edition :thumbs:

Edited by spursmaddave

Really tragic news :scare: .

He was very friendly and approachable and a true zed fanatic at heart.

If he was sick then he never showed it or let it get him down. He was truly SPARKLY.

My deepest sympathies to his family and Amy.

Bon voyage friend.

RIP Mark, was a pleasure to meet you those few times last year and discussing your old Sunset Zed in detail when I nearly bought it from the dealer you sold it to :lol:

Mark only lived round the corner from me, such a shame that none of the locals could see him over the last few months due to his illness. I will most certainly be attending to pay my respects on Friday should that be OK with Amy