Sparky370z - Very sad news (a few more pics added page 4)

Ebized

Thanks for adding pics Adrian - shame your 350 was undressed then........

More seriously, if anyone does wish to attend the funeral on Friday please let me know by pm - so far glrnet, Bounty Bar Kid, smudgedon, octet and myself will attending in the ZEDs to say our farewells to Mark.

cant believe this sad news. only had the pleasure of meeting mark once when i bought the nismo skirts off him and he chucked in a hel clutch line and z burger badge for free. He had a great sense of humour and was truly one of the nice guys he always liked reminding me he had a spoiler waiting for me when i wanted it too. Will be Truly missed. My thoughts go to Amy and his family in this difficult time

Still cant believe he has gone. My zed buddy is no longer. Going to miss him as he was one of my closest mates. Really enjoyed our trip to wales last year with our tear up around the evo triangle. Feel so sorry for Amy at this point as this must be so hard for her. R.I.P buddy you never let it get you down. x

• Like 2

This is deeply saddening news ! Sparky was a really great guy, and my love goes out to Amy and his family at this time.

Although we never had chance to meet in real life ; (Yup.... I'm still elusive as ever !!!) - I always found Mark to be helpful with a wicked sense of humour !

RIP Broseph ! Respect.

I've only just seen this. Such sad news, it has got to me a little bit. That's far too young a life. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

What it shows me, especially from all the pictures is it shows what a car forum can really be. We all come here originally for the cars, a love of similar things is a great start, but we can make great friends here, people even find partners through sites like these.

I've not been to many meets before and it seems lots of people don't go to them unless they are on their doorstep, but seeing how many people go on these trips like the Wales trip is amazing.

RIP Mark.

• Like 2

I'm sure there will be a much more comprehensive report later but I've just got back from Mark's funeral, I couldn't go to the wake unfortunately but Colin, Adrian, Jordan & Dips have.

Mark was very obviously loved by a great many people judging by the numbers that turned out today to pay their final respects, the chapel at the crematorium wasn't big enough and there were near 50 people I would guess in the hall outside. His Mum ans Sisters gave lovely readings and everything they said reflected the love people had for him and his very sharp sense of humour, he will clearly be greatly missed by a very large number of people including us.

RIP Mark. 101083 to 010413

• Like 2

Really wonderful morning, fantastic turnout for a great man. So many clearly loved him dearly and so many friends that truly respected him

Graham, I'll pm you about an idea I've got later

Cool