Best mod yet??? CHUFFED TO BITS!

Cragus

Those of you that know my car will know its been screaming for the right wheels forever :surrender: For those of you that don't know my car, it has a full shine amuse kit, red brides, red/black/bling engine dress and red calipers amongst other things. I haven't been updating you with my mods recently but as soon as she has had her summer clean up, I will update will some pics!

HOWEVER, I had to put up some pictures of my new wheels, clean or not, as I am over the moon with them :yahoo: I think they really set my car off.

A big thanks to Paul for holding these wheels for me for a while and sorting me a good deal on them. A big thanks to Simon, the painter, who has done a fantastic job bringing my wheels to life using only some pictures and a terrible explanation from me.....lastly a thanks to the people who helped by suggesting the colours to go for on one of my threads a few days ago.

Excuse the poor iphone quality

photo4-5.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

photo2-5.jpg

photo1-5.jpg

Very nice Craig B)

Much as I hate black wheels I think if those were done black it would look better still...

Iunno, I like the sort of phantom look going there more than black on black in most cases, it's a damn nice look :thumbs: I still love the volk te37's in matt black with the timestripe on black though.

Needs lowering though :p;):lol::thumbs: