I / We got Engaged

spursmaddave

In a rare moment of romance the conversation with the now future Mrs SpursMadDave went like this...

"Do you think we will ever get married"

"Not really too bothered..."

"Well I would like to get engaged at least, even if we don't get married"

"Ok then"

"So are you going to buy me a ring"

"I guess so"

"Well I have seen one I like..."

"Ok well you get it and give me the Bill"

Ok not a dry eye on the Forum now... :cry:

Love is a wonderful thing :snog:

Can't remember who it was now - sorry, but one of the lads in Scotland recently did the whole thing properly, weekend away, castle, one knee, spent a fortune I reckon, but then I guess he's not a Spurs fan :lol::lol::lol::lol::p

Unfortunately it doesn't mean a thing though really does it, as you know my Daughter did the whole thing properly...

I was married with 2 kids at 21, that didn't pan out but I have never been happier than I am now :wub:

Wow Dave, you really loaded then :scare:

To say get the ring and you'll pay the bill with no limit means she might come back with one of Liz Taylor's rocks :headhurt:

Seriously, many congratulations - and theres no doubting, 2nd time round you make the same mistakes :thumbs:

Can't remember who it was now - sorry, but one of the lads in Scotland recently did the whole thing properly, weekend away, castle, one knee, spent a fortune I reckon, but then I guess he's not a Spurs fan :lol::lol::lol::lol::p

Unfortunately it doesn't mean a thing though really does it, as you know my Daughter did the whole thing properly...

I was married with 2 kids at 21, that didn't pan out but I have never been happier than I am now :wub:

Now Dave thats the kind of attitude that makes marriage not mean anything! :rolleyes: If it wasn't for marriage you wouldn't get a certificate to prove who holds the keys to your testicle handcuffs.

I'm sure the wedding night voucher Dave gave her for '2 hours of Dave lurrrving' made up for the lack of proposal effort :lol:

Now Dave thats the kind of attitude that makes marriage not mean anything! :rolleyes: If it wasn't for marriage you wouldn't get a certificate to prove who holds the keys to your testicle handcuffs.

I'm sure the wedding night voucher Dave gave her for '2 hours of Dave lurrrving' made up for the lack of proposal effort :lol:

2 HOURS!!!!

I'm not Superman Smiley_Superman.gif

Point taken buddy, I know what you mean, really glad you are so happy :):):)