The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

GM you said it all . We are devastated by his loss but what makes it harder is our other ridgeback pup has only ever been with him as a companion and cries for him at night.

Again thank you for your kind words. X

Not been on recently but sadly we have lost my beloved boy Zeus. He was the reason I chose my user name on here and we had him for just over 2 years.

We rescue all our dogs and they are always from Ridgeback rescue. Zeus was our fourth rescue dog and was a very troubled boy when we got him but he turned into a wonderful , happy , very special boy and we will miss him greatly. 98ec5e51e2ce4d1529c56e19fc1fcb31.jpgd353fa2d0386bd53549f82c1191a7aea.jpg

We always get rescue animals too. Sorry for your loss. I'm sure you gave him a very happy life in his final years.

• Like 1

Well I wasn't going to bore people with more pictures of Dexter but this is Zed related :)

He is perfect sitting in the van or as best I could hope for with a 4 month old pup. The real test and something I have been thinking about since I had him was how would he cope in the Zed as it is not exactly the quietist and I thought this may unnerve him a bit.

Anyway here he is on a little jolly in the zed, must of been a really thrilling and exhilarating drive....... Not!

59a5f86896cd80a143f2c371d28155ca.jpg

• Like 1

Well I wasn't going to bore people with more pictures of Dexter but this is Zed related :)

He is perfect sitting in the van or as best I could hope for with a 4 month old pup. The real test and something I have been thinking about since I had him was how would he cope in the Zed as it is not exactly the quietist and I thought this may unnerve him a bit.

Anyway here he is on a little jolly in the zed, must of been a really thrilling and exhilarating drive....... Not!

Steve I have to tell you I don't like dogs at all but Dexter is so cool!

Kat wants to baby sit whenever possible lol!

• Like 1

She can babysit whenever she likes lol

• Like 1

My boxer travels happily in the boot :thumbs: she's learnt to lay down before I close it :lol: The down side is having to lift her in and out to avoid scratching the zed, not the lightest breed of dogs :lol:

My boxer travels happily in the boot :thumbs: she's learnt to lay down before I close it :lol: The down side is having to lift her in and out to avoid scratching the zed, not the lightest breed of dogs :lol:

Lies down in the boot, is that even possible :lol: Well the scratches is a risk im willing to take though if he does he is going straight onto the BBQ! ;)

• Like 1

Lies down in the boot, is that even possible :lol: Well the scratches is a risk im willing to take though if he does he is going straight onto the BBQ! ;)

Boxers may be crazy and very stupid, but they soon learn its a privilege to travel in the zed :lol:

This might be a bit controversial given the Clarkson topic being on lockdown but here's a snap of my Nismo wading into the Clarkson debate.

No matter what your take on the situation I'm sure you'll all agree that a steak always beats a cold platter of Pal hands/paws down!

S.

nismo-steak.jpg

Edited by Squee
  • Like 5

Gorgeous girl :)

She's definatly a mummy's girl. She looks all over the house for her mum when she's not about.

I'm guessing my rough and tumble play isn't as welcome as the cuddles from her mum :lol:

Edit: thanks humpy, she's unique just like any of the wonderful pets in this thread :thumbs:

Edited by Fodder