The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Husky if your dogs stiffness due to arthritis try Trocoxil my previous dogs back end went when she was 14 put her on this and got another 2 and half years before she passed away. Works real quick Cass was like 2year old 2days after first pill, gave her a quality to her final few years. And price wise cheap one pill a month.

Read this

http://www.vetmarlborough.co.nz/Articles++Links/Articles++Links/Trocoxil+-+Arthritis+in+Dogs.html

I love catching up with this thread - got to be the longest running on the site?

I'll have to get some recent ones of Nismo and his kitty family :)

S.

Best thread on the site. No disagreements - just pure pet love :)

• Like 1

Congrats on the new arrivals Pete! what lovely little faces!

I've always fancied a Bengal as only ever had moggies in the past so please keep me updated on their progress as I really would love to buy one (should you deem me a suitable recipient as I'm sure you wouldn't want one going to any riff-raff!)... I'm assuming that you won't be keeping all six of the litter!

Here's the latest snap of Nismo, taken last week, getting pally with my parents cat Scruff. My Dad took the pic and he's not the best photographer in the world bless him! Fodder - the training isn't going awfully well tbh. I'm not much of a disciplinarian but having said that he's generally a good boy and as he's not huge he can get away with the odd naughty moment a huge hound wouldn't. Are you still training yours or has she fully graduated from pup school? :)

S.

11052904_10154054201215021_1826967361124550432_o.jpg

• Like 4

Squee Nismo is gorgeous.

We have left training, she never fully graduated but felt it was time to leave for various reasons but mainly as we had diagnosed a hip issue it explained a lot of the issues we were trying to train out of her. That said we are on a scent course with FIDO in a week or so as she seemed to love the last one.

Edited as phone decided to change Squee to square :lol:

Edited by Fodder

I've always fancied a Bengal as only ever had moggies in the past so please keep me updated on their progress as I really would love to buy one (should you deem me a suitable recipient as I'm sure you wouldn't want one going to any riff-raff!)... I'm assuming that you won't be keeping all six of the litter!

S.

Kittens are progressing well, they're still in the igloo at the moment so no new photos yet. I'm actually hoping to sell all six of this litter so you would be welcome to buy one off me, in fact you can have first choice :) . The all white kittens are almost certainly seal lynx points, these are the only bengals that have blue eyes. I've no idea yet on whether they'll have spots but seeing as both mum and dad are spotted it's highly likely they'll be spotted too. The other 3 in the litter are already showing their spots, there's a silver, a grey and a brown. Also, it's a bit too early to determine what sex the kittens are but I should know once mum moves them out of the igloo. They should be ready to go in 2 months time :) . I'll update this thread just as as soon as I get some photos.

Pete

S.

Kittens are progressing well, they're still in the igloo at the moment so no new photos yet. I'm actually hoping to sell all six of this litter so you would be welcome to buy one off me, in fact you can have first choice :) . The all white kittens are almost certainly seal lynx points, these are the only bengals that have blue eyes. I've no idea yet on whether they'll have spots but seeing as both mum and dad are spotted it's highly likely they'll be spotted too. The other 3 in the litter are already showing their spots, there's a silver, a grey and a brown. Also, it's a bit too early to determine what sex the kittens are but I should know once mum moves them out of the igloo. They should be ready to go in 2 months time :) . I'll update this thread just as as soon as I get some photos.

Pete

soooo much want :cloud9:

Just a quick update. Mum has now moved her kittens into a larger box and they've started to open their eyes. The white ones are now changing colour, the stripes on their tails coming through in the last 2 days. More photos in the next few days :) .

P1016476_zpsdqknmxia.jpg

Pete

• Like 5