The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Wouldn't mind a pet rat someday. (Live one, obviously). :)

They make great pets, so I'm told, but like hamsters and other rodents they have very short lives, 2-3 years on average .

Pete

• Like 1

Our new kitten, Lexi.

4F7F1695-54C2-4E33-8870-DE731DE4BDAA_zpsuvrui32b.jpg

22DD42DA-8FCF-49AE-B80B-1E57A565A59D_zpslzvukygr.jpg

FDE869A3-F99F-4724-B86D-E0BAB158FCAE_zpsogvz4omh.jpg

She's very sweet, just 9 weeks old now. Our other two cats aren't really sure what to make of her: Zelda tolerates her but is still scared of her, Geldof hisses and has given her a couple of gently whacks so far. Better than I thought we might get, though! :D

• Like 4

I love catching up with this thread - got to be the longest running on the site?

I'll have to get some recent ones of Nismo and his kitty family :)

S.

Looking forward to updates about Nismo and his friends!

Hope his training went well too :)

Is that good? I have no idea who that is!

I'd take it as a compliment Dan. "Rick Grimes" is the name of the character played by Andrew Lincoln on "The Walking Dead" series .

He's a fantastic actor (imo) and "The Walking Dead" is my favourite show. :D;)

Edit: Also great pics Adrian & Hugo is even bigger than the last time I saw a pic. :scare:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

Here's my update. First its only fair I tell you the bad news. We have lost 2 of the kittens we got last year sadly, one of them was run over and the other one just vanished although there have been sightings of her fairly recently about a mile away. The good news is that we have now got hold of 2 more Bengal kittens and here they are :) .

P1016450_zpswxwo4vis.jpg

P1016451_zpssthhzrlo.jpg

P1016455_zpsdhnf4bkf.jpg

P1016457_zpssdvggxs3.jpg

To add to the good news one of our other Bengals has had her first litter of kittens......no less than 6 of them on Wednesday morning :surrender: . I actually watched a couple of them being born but Caroline ran away when she saw a set of legs poking out :lol:.

3 of them are pure white, they will develop their markings at a later stage. Then we have 2 grey spotted and one brown spotted. Difficult to get pictures at this stage as she had them in an igloo like cat basket and not in any of the many boxes we had prepared around the house.

Just the one photo so far.

P1016458_zpspml3yqxe.jpg

Pete

• Like 4