The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

My daughter is training Hugo as we speak, I'm laughing my head off, ha ha! :lol:

She's following this sort of videos, it seems to be working well. So far he learned in a few minutes: come, stand, sit

Bagfulls of small treats and he'll do anything ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Any update from Humpy and Octet?

We have now been referred for hydrotherapy. She doesn't like buoyancy taking over so we were unsure how she would get on.

We've been twice now and at first she won't look me in the eye or even take a treat, within a few minutes she starts enjoying it. I'll see if I can get a video of her playing fetch :)

• Like 2

Well Dexter is 13 or 14 weeks now but is getting big and very quick. If he takes after his dad Paddy then he is going to be a maaaahooosive boxer. His first outing was last Saturday in town and we were mobbed constantly by people and Dex loved the attention. So a few random pictures since I have had him.

Taken over a week ago and posing for the camera

1a320cc7e8283d770df4766e50e92e59.jpg

He loves jumping in the van with me to come to work :)

040229602a204ee341a0638a03877ff7.jpg

4347ec51e5436676e762fd9576afa4fb.jpg

Making himself comfortable :lol:

0596b4f4378d34fef1ca44d3cd321105.jpg

This must of been taken 2 weeks ago by now and his feet are rather large

bb705268ee517140386a0725fc9bfdd4.jpg

You snooze you lose!

29f037098f8d3825dbaccd1b57e8a9f7.jpg

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 4

Andy - He is a bundle of fun and a typical bouncy crazy boxer and complete opposite from dopey. Very alert little chap :) insured for sure Btw!

Fodder - he pretty much settled in within the first two days :thumbs:

Andy - He is a bundle of fun and a typical bouncy crazy boxer and complete opposite from dopey. Very alert little chap :) insured for sure Btw!

Fodder - he pretty much settled in within the first two days :thumbs:

yeah, when I say dopey , I mean as in stupid crazy type :lol: they are just nuts

We are the crazy cat family, currently have 13 :lol:

Yeah, we also have 13. We were feeding a semi feral black cat (I posted a couple of pics a while ago) but we haven't seen him since Jan 5th. I managed to almost tame him, he'd come to me and rub his head into my hand, even after we'd fed him. I've not given up on seeing him again as he went missing before I tamed him, for several months last summer. The kittens we got last summer are growing fast now, I'll take some photos and get them posted shortly.

Pete

• Like 1