So Annoyed & Disgusted in some Low Life Traders!!

Easty

Surely if a trader has a problem with a supplier, then that's just between them and no one else's business. If they don't like the supplier then go elsewhere, source a cheaper or better product, do your research and better your company, just don't go pissing and moaning and ruining things that other people have put the effort in to organise a group buy.

I've had issues with some traders on here and instead of moaning about it I just don't give them my money.theres plenty other traders that are genuine and go out of their way to help you so they will get my money every time. If you be a dick, it's going to catch up with you and your business will suffer

Look, truth is no-one has any idea what has happened. Easty has been spun a load of lines from Goodridge which may or may not be true, but if no-one will name names then this is utterly pointless. All it's done is drag peoples' names into the mud for zero reason, and besides which the original GB didn't even have 20 names in the first place.

That said, it has been bloody entertaining, so that's always welcome! :D

Let's start a group buy for budgie's instead, I don't think any traders already sell them on here. Then we can all be friends again ready for the weekend 😄

Put me down for one please, as long as they're going cheap ;)

• Like 2

Look, truth is no-one has any idea what has happened. Easty has been spun a load of lines from Goodridge which may or may not be true, but if no-one will name names then this is utterly pointless. All it's done is drag peoples' names into the mud for zero reason, and besides which the original GB didn't even have 20 names in the first place.

That said, it has been bloody entertaining, so that's always welcome! :D

Please don't say that was an intentional pun

• Like 2

After 5 years on this forum I can on honestly say I've never disliked anyone as much as I do certain members these days.

The fact that I'm a trader makes me behave with a semblance of reservation but I could honestly explode when I see some of the unpunished, unfounded mudslinging and goading that goes on.

It's bang out of order and it should stop or be made to stop. Being friends with people of influence does not give you free range on the chicken run.

• Like 9

Well, that rules out Tarmac, so Dan, perhaps you were adding 2+2=5 as smd says.

Tarmac recently ran a group buy on the same brake lines !

Just for the record Tarmac ran his GB a MONTH before Easty's group buy, only required 5 for the discounted price and was achieved. If Goodridge aren't giving names then we'll never know. Let's be honest we don't even know if Goodridge aren't spinning Easty a line now as they are emabarrased regarding their pricing structure as previoulsy suggested by crb.
  • Like 1

Just for the record Tarmac ran his GB a MONTH before Easty's group buy, only required 5 for the discounted price and was achieved. If Goodridge aren't giving names then we'll never know. Let's be honest we don't even know if Goodridge aren't spinning Easty a line now as they are emabarrased regarding their pricing structure as previoulsy suggested by crb.

Just want to point out - No one has said Tarmac, or blamed Tarmac. This only came about because of SMD and Torquens sly digs at Tarmac earlier in this post which has lead to Tarmacs name coming out....which is totally unnecessary and unfair.
  • Like 5

Just want to point out - No one has said Tarmac, or blamed Tarmac. This only came about because of SMD and Torquens sly digs at Tarmac earlier in this post which has lead to Tarmacs name coming out....which is totally unnecessary and unfair.

Exactly, I was agreeing with Mark and justified why I agreed by quoting the dates.
  • Like 1

Exactly, I was agreeing with Mark and justified why I agreed by quoting the dates.

Just that it shouldn't have to be ruled out :p I'm only being picky as I've been on the receiving end of making any remarks towards Torquen, so tit for tat and all that :teeth:
  • Like 1

Easty if you have some specific issues with identified traders then raise them with the team. Throwing open accusations out against forum traders without providing specifics provides nothing positive as just brings questions / doubts about traders who have nothing to do with this event. You may be upset but don't bring innocent parties into it.

As for the other mud slinging going on here gents let's call a halt to it, it's not appropriate and not in the spirit of the forum and will result in a quick locking of the thread and other possible action.

• Like 4

Becoming more and more like my350z each day..... next t@*t who posts about cheap turbo kits is for a right good flaming!

Heard adrians doing a deals with cheeep- ting-gone-wong at the semen show at the moment . £200 for a twin tt setup ...... Unless a member can get it cheaper ?!

Hahaha