So Annoyed & Disgusted in some Low Life Traders!!

Easty

Ooo a bit of drama on a Wednesday !

So you set up a group buy and a trader who doesn't even sell the products complains ? Right?

Name and shame , that's out of line imo

Yep!!

And I wasn't given a name and without being 110% sure I wouldn't want too just incase it wasn't them.....

All I know is that it was a few Traders from on here!!

Edited by Easty

So you set up a group buy and a trader who doesn't even sell the products complains ? Right?

Is that right?

Most likely, some of the traders have quite a history of 'going off on one' at anyone who dares to offer a similar service or a better deal... I thought that was how the world worked :shrug: I mean if Alan Sugar or Richard Branson decided to sell Zed parts I expect they could even undercut Adrian :lol:

We had something similar on the forum I look after, the club just contacted the trader in question and told him to wind his neck in. The club exists for the owners, not the traders and they sometimes need reminding of that :)
might be time for me to sell up and get a s15 then ;)
  • Like 1

We had something similar on the forum I look after, the club just contacted the trader in question and told him to wind his neck in. The club exists for the owners, not the traders and they sometimes need reminding of that :)

Well said!!!

When I find out for sure who it was I will not be buying anything from them no matter what they offer!!

Trader in questions neck currently -

9aa73bf52f090c6af81d636eb289c7c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Honestly if you had any issue with Sly then I truly feel sorry for you... I have never met such an honest trustworthy guy in a long time

He's not the only one, you can't please everyone I suppose.

+1 I wouldn't go there again.

Honestly if you had any issue with Sly then I truly feel sorry for you... I have never met such an honest trustworthy guy in a long time

No very true... I do know that Sly doesn't tolerate tossers, not saying for a minute that is he reason though ;)

• Like 1

No very true... I do know that Sly doesn't tolerate tossers, not saying for a minute that is he reason though ;)

Meow.

Edited by mouthwash

Oh dear, fancy a member trying to take the bread out of a traders mouth... some traders should go back to paving the roads :snack:

Come on Dave, I thought more of you than that. You might as well just accuse Tarmac up front, rather than a sly dig from the side.

Regardless of who it is, I'd like to hear the story from the other side, I really would. Not saying that Easty is making anything up (why would he?), I'd just love to hear how the conversation went.

Oh dear, fancy a member trying to take the bread out of a traders mouth... some traders should go back to paving the roads :snack:

Come on Dave, I thought more of you than that. You might as well just accuse Tarmac up front, rather than a sly dig from the side.

Regardless of who it is, I'd like to hear the story from the other side, I really would. Not saying that Easty is making anything up (why would he?), I'd just love to hear how the conversation went.

2 + 2 = 5

How do you know say Mark@Abbey or Adrian wasn't once a road builder :shrug:

Oh come on, tedious at best. You know damn well it was Tarmac you were trying to refer to, as it was very obvious.

If it genuinely wasn't, then send me a PM with who you were referring to and I'll post up a full and public apology here. No complaints if I've got the wrong end, but given the history between Adrian and Chris plus the paving road comment, I thought it was very obvious.

• Like 1

Feel free to name it here, although we all know who it is :)

Thought it would be you to be honest, you normally go bad mouthing members to other traders.

Oh, no Brand, you're very confused, only told Sly @ KaizerMotor that you apparently had some problems with his service, hence he asked for your phone number to call and clarify. Get your facts together :)

Did a bit of @*!# stirring in between though didnt you adryna, If i needed to speak to sly i would have spoke to him myself. Didn't need you running around in between acting like a 14 yr old girl in a playground spreading rumours. thanks.

Me too, if i had an issue i would have gone to sly myself lol? i mentioned to a group of mates something of my own opinion to be kept between mates (which was resolved with sly after anyway) and adrian decided to go crying to sly and make it out like i was trying to damage his reputation. like i said to sly, if that was the way i was going to go about things i would have made a fuss which i didn't, there was 20+ people in the group who witnessed me saying i didnt have a problem and that i dont doubt the guy for one second, it was a miscommunication on both halves and that was it. nothing was said or done after, then someone stuck their nose in to stir it up a bit. thats all.

Oh come on, tedious at best. You know damn well it was Tarmac you were trying to refer to, as it was very obvious.

If it genuinely wasn't, then send me a PM with who you were referring to and I'll post up a full and public apology here. No complaints if I've got the wrong end, but given the history between Adrian and Chris plus the paving road comment, I thought it was very obvious.

It's painfully obvious. SMD in thinking he's clever shocker.

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 1

Feel free to name it here, although we all know who it is :)

Thought it would be you to be honest, you normally go bad mouthing members to other traders.

Oh, no Brand, you're very confused, only told Sly @ KaizerMotor that you apparently had some problems with his service, hence he asked for your phone number to call and clarify. Get your facts together :)

Did a bit of @*!# stirring in between though didnt you adryna, If i needed to speak to sly i would have spoke to him myself. Didn't need you running around in between acting like a 14 yr old girl in a playground spreading rumours. thanks.

Me too, if i had an issue i would have gone to sly myself lol? i mentioned to a group of mates something of my own opinion to be kept between mates (which was resolved with sly after anyway) and adrian decided to go crying to sly and make it out like i was trying to damage his reputation. like i said to sly, if that was the way i was going to go about things i would have made a fuss which i didn't, there was 20+ people in the group who witnessed me saying i didnt have a problem and that i dont doubt the guy for one second, it was a miscommunication on both halves and that was it. nothing was said or done after, then someone stuck their nose in to stir it up a bit. thats all.

Fair enough ðŸ‘

• Like 1

None of it matters mate, you've got your opinion and you're allowed to share it or change it as you see fit... It's the perks of being human. Some people can't help themselves.

• Like 1

Brad, you're making a fool of yourself, I can post some screenshots to refresh your memory if you want...

It's painfully obvious. SMD in thinking he's clever shocker.

No need to 'think' I am clever :winkiss:

I didn't mention any names, I didn't even link anything to the issue at hand... just made a general comment

Brad, you're making a fool of yourself, I can post some screenshots to refresh your memory if you want...

so petty.
  • Like 1