So Annoyed & Disgusted in some Low Life Traders!!

Easty

Becoming more and more like my350z each day..... next t@*t who posts about cheap turbo kits is for a right good flaming!

Heard adrians doing a deals with cheeep- ting-gone-wong at the semen show at the moment . £200 for a twin tt setup ...... Unless a member can get it cheaper ?!

Hahaha

Only if we can get 20 members together :lol:

• Like 1

Holy crap...I get busy at work all day and come on to find this! Christ guys, what on earth is going on!

Would it help take peoples mind off this if I started a post about what are the best tyres to get for my car...

It's good to have these blood letting sessions every now and again. Clears any bottled angst.

Will's spot on about taking things to the team first :thumbs: but it's very easy to understand the frustration when you've put the effort in on doing a GB for the greater good of the people like Easty has :thumbs:

unfortunately now they need to justify the traders fees and these have to be passed onto the members.

You make it sound like the traders fees are hundreds of £'s

How much is it ?

Per year, £50 for Pro traders, £25 for member traders. Has been the same since the forum started in 2006 so no inflation on here!

Just inflated egos...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that rules out Tarmac, so Dan, perhaps you were adding 2+2=5 as smd says.

Tarmac recently ran a group buy on the same brake lines !

It was clearly obvious SMD was blaming Tarmac.

Just SMD was wrong and should retract his posts.

Clearly obvious?

I am never not at all wrong 😃

Holy crap...I get busy at work all day and come on to find this! Christ guys, what on earth is going on!

Would it help take peoples mind off this if I started a post about what are the best tyres to get for my car...

Or why intake gives the best bhp gains maybe...

7 pages and I'm still none the wiser... :yawn:

The trader sounds like he has issues, but let's get something straight. You aren't trying to help other members out. You can't afford something, so want help buying it at a price you can afford. It just so happens others might get a good deal out of it through you organizing a bulk buy via this club, which isn't a bad thing. It's not a selfless act though.

I think group buys should give a little something back to the forum by helping support it or something. A small donation seems good form.

• Like 1

So all we really learned here is that Easty prefers to pay less for his brake lines and certain people will jump on every chance to stick the boot in, regardless of any published facts?

Well that's good to know then.

FTFY

• Like 1