Not one of ours I hope (350/Quad bike crash)

Ricey

I always refer to quadbikes as a fun off road vehicle. Three people on it on a public road !!! Strange

........and at 12.30 in the morning. Sadly those that survive such accidents not only have to live with the result but will be put through intensive investigation even though they may be found to be completely innocent of causing the accident. :shrug:

• Like 2

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, September 27, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by glrnet, September 27, 2015 - No reason given

Don't wish ill on anyone but given 3 people were on 1 quad bike at that time of night it's pretty clear on the type of people they were and therefore I feel more despair for the damage on what looked to be a nice Z.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250871/Two-men-arrested-three-killed-early-hours-quad-bike-crash-sports-car.html

Not one of ours.....some other car, a bronze coloured Nissan A350Z. Not sure what that is, new concept sports car perhaps?

I expect the deceased riders of the quad bike were all over the age of 25 and thus could not in anyway be deemed to be driving dangerously. The car's occupants however, were 22 & 21 yrs.....must have been their fault. Case closed.

Edited by Kraziekatz1

So 3 people on a quad, after midnight, on the road, collide with a car and the people in the CAR that get arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving?

Give over!! :lol:

In fairness, with a fatal accident I would expect those involved to be arrested pending an enquiry and its rather difficult to arrest deceased people.

Regardless of who turns out to be at fault, three people are dead and they will have left families behind !

• Like 6

So 3 people on a quad, after midnight, on the road, collide with a car and the people in the CAR that get arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving?

Give over!! :lol:

It now seems the Zed ran into the rear of the quad bike (it collided with the quad bike) and there have now been 4 deaths. Come on guys let's show some commone sense. None of us were there so let's wait and see what the facts are and stop jumping to conclusions

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-34373237

• Like 5

This isnt too far from me, my mum rang me up earlier to check it wasnt me! Not many sunset zeds around so she put 2 + 2 together!

I agree with Bockaaarck, no matter what the facts of this crash are it is a tragic accident and I feel really sorry for the family and friends involved

Iv had a few people texting me today to make sure I'm ok they obviously didn't take much notice of the colour mind. The strange thing about it I was actually driving around that area at the same time just a few miles up the bypass'