Definitely time to sell up now as I no longer have excuse to keep it due to arrival of 2nd child, needing a car with 4 seats and a big boot 😃
2004 Nissan 350Z DE GT at around 91,530 Miles. (Going up slowly as still using as daily) - UK car, not imported
Service summary (Inclusive of Oil change + filter change + sump plug + air filter, extra will be listed):
- An A4 folder full of receipts and service history to prove the above records
- Nissan recommended service interval of 9000miles or every year whichever comes first, however this Zed has been serviced more than recommended. As per current mileage and age, the zed should be serviced 13 times (every year) or 9 times (mileage). This zed had 17 recorded oil changes throughout its life.
- Engine oil change interval for this zed is pretty OTT (never once oil managed to live longer than 1 year in the engine or sees more than 4000 miles) however this is also the reason why this zed's engine is running extremely smooth and sweet!! This zed is a very well taken care by myself and previous owner. The VQ35DE engine is pretty much bullet proof if being treated well and this is the perfect example
- Engine let to warm up every time before driving (60psi and below 1k rpm), ever gear change at or below 2k rpm for first 2 miles or so every time without fail.
- Next MOT due in December 2022.
- Only run on Shell VPower or equivalent (Tesco 99) during my ownership. Never on ron95
_ Black full leather interior, all the other standard GT goodies for this model (Cruise control, Bluetooth speaker phone, heated and electronically adjusted seats, folding mirrors, heated side mirrors, full steering controllers, Bose sound system and the Brembo brakes all around)
- DE 2004 model hence benefit from lower tax bracket - £305 per year
- Runs perfectly, starts first time every time
- 4 previous owners including myself
- UK Car (not import).
- The car is in excellent condition throughout apart from few age related cosmetic flaws (supermarket battle scars)
- OEM touring wheels refurb (power coated) to satin black
- Front number plate holder removed
- HPI cleared“ No outstanding finance, not imported, not stolen, etc
- New discs and pads fitted in 2018 (covered less than 8k miles)
- New clutch and flywheel fitted 2019 @ 86k miles hence covered less than 6k miles
- Both original Nissan leather booklet available (post cards, owner's manuals, service history, etc)
- Dyno results (11th April 2015) Print outs available - pretty good for an 13 year old zed.
- 1st run (as arrived) 261.2hp/331Nm
- 2nd run (HKS super hybrid panel filter) 264.4hp/332Nm
- 3rd run (panel filter removed, filter box cleaned before run) 266.3hp/333Nm
18,479 (Nissan Dealership) P1
46,394 (Specialist) + spark plugs
63,309 (Specialist) + spark plugs + AUX belts
78,600 (by myself) + magnetic sump plug
81,217 (by myself)
83,227 (by local garage)
85,819 (by local garage)
88,974 (by local garage)
89,995 (by local garage)
90,957 (by myself)
Minor stone chip and parking battle marks - Normal for a 18 years old car
Minor kerbing on front left wheel, could do with a refurb
Skipping Bose CD player (common issue) but never really bother me as I'm using my phone + cassette adaptor to connect to Bose will be included in the sale for FREE
Involved in a minor car park accident - A van parked next to me at work turned in too much whilst leaving his stop, scraped front right wing and bumper at less than 5mph, no damage to wheel/suspension/arm/etc. Sorted out via insurance hence new front right wing and full front bumper respray.
Both rear tyres are nearly at legal limit hence could do with a pair of new boots. Decided to leave it as it is so that new owner can put on their own tyre choice - Selling price reflects to what I'm planning to put on.
Issues during ownership that have been resolved;
ABS actuator has been replaced with a low mileage pre-loved OEM part. Not an issue anymore both worth mentioning. Sorted out by Lockwood & Greenwood (Manchester, Nissan specialist)
Passenger window stuck. Resolved by myself. Window motor removed, cleaned and fully working again.
Rear windscreen washer pump. Resolved by myself. New rear pump installed
Bose base cutting off. Resolved myself by replacing a new relay on the amplifier
Rear boot poppers replaced and boot weight removed, 1 press only to open rear boot
New rocker covers replaced by myself last summer (2021) - Oil leaking into spark plug cavity leading to misfiring.
Additional upgrades since my ownership (Over £2000 spent):
Invidia Gemini true dual exhaust
JWT popcharger air intake
LED light bulbs throughout the zed (rear number plate, vanity lights, cabin lights, boot light and side light)
Reverse camera + monitor. Due to location of monitor, image is reversed but still great for not reversing into a brick wall, car, drain, etc.
HEL braided stainless steel brake lines all around
Tarmac Sportz front lip
Tarmac Sportz side skirts
Tarmac Sportz hub centric wheel spacers 20mm front, 25mm rear most popular setup for them 18" Rays and OEM touring wheels
Honda RDX stubby antenna (a must with 20BHP gain)
DRL - custom made and installed by myself. Details are in my build thread original smoked orange reflectors included in sale for FREE
6000K DR2 xenon light bulbs for the ultimate white look
PU Suede gaiter for handbrake and gear, replaces the OEM tired looking gaiter
Nissan Titan gear knob with 1-off custom 'machined from solid' aluminium spacer
2 remote keys and 1 spare key (bought with only 1 remote keys but spent over £150 to get new remote key and spare key)
Unfortunately, all test drive will be performed by myself.
Car is located in Huddersfield, less than 1 miles from J24 on M62
Reduced to £6,750. I believe someone will find value in the amount of attention goes into this zed throughout its life 😃 and lots of £££££ spent to keep this zed in great condition. Price is based on average Autotrader/Pistonhead selling price and condition of this zed (great service history). I'm open to offers try me......all I'll do is politely decline it if it doesn't meet my price
Below this thread will be some glamour shots of my zed, latest pic of my zed added as well below.
My build thread in my signature below
***edit** - Pics in next post as it is easier to post from my mobile once admin approves this post.