Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. veeg33

    Best hoover

    I've been looking at this from Argos --> https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8815785 Seems to be good value for money.
  2. Highly recommended to view using good headphones...........audio quality is superb. I think it will sound great in a cinema
  3. Many congratulations!!
  4. A few of us goes to Lockwood & Greenwood, took my zed there for big jobs. https://www.lockwoodandgreenwood.co.uk/service/
  5. Seller must loved the fish eye pics.......all the car he's selling looks like a Beetle
  6. Just tell us the morse code. 1 flash is 1, 10 flash is zero, 4 numbers in total - Example - 1122 will be blink pause, blink pause, blink blink pause, blink blink pause.
  7. P1122 points to these potential issues: (google search). That's where I'll start troubleshooting =) Faulty Electric Throttle Control Actuator Electric Throttle Control Actuator harness is open or shorted Electric Throttle Control Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
  8. I used to go to my local Morrisons for buy time jet wash, just don't use the 'super soft brush'
  9. Not sure about 370z, but I'm pretty sure you can only reprogram lock/unlock yourself. The immobiliser will need to be programmed by a auto locksmiths using a special electronic tool. Google a local auto locksmiths for advice and quote.
  10. Is the Bluetooth reader from Ebay or from a shop? You might be very unlucky and got a faulty one as it seems like you might have short circuited the on board electronics systems but i could be wrong. Have you try to disconnect your battery and leave it for a good 10-15mins. This might reset your car. My zed did weird things when I installed some LED dome/map lights many years ago, electronics starts to play up (window can only go down but won't go back up, car will only unlock but wont lock when I press the key fob, electric seat wont even move, and all interior lights doesn't light up) I disconnected the battery, things reset for 5-10 minutes but went crazy again after. I ended up taking it to Nissan, they did a full electronic reset and everything is back to normal after that. Give it a go and see if you managed to start up your zed, then drive to a Nissan dealership and ask if the can reset it. Edit: Mine's a UK zed, and I'm assuming your is import since you call it Fairlady?
  11. Try pair it again and if that doesn't work, open the fob and check for any damaged solder. Worst case buy a used fob, transfer the transponder (black rectangular thing) and key blade and pair it again.
  12. My new mobile not connecting with my ebay's special Bluetooth dongle. It was OK with the old phone. Will try with missus's phone over the weekend. Wanted to check and make sure defo need a new sensor before I buy one (£100+++) each. Will get to my local garage and ask them to do the swap and see after I done some logging.
  13. Had EML lighted up yesterday morning, car drove OK, not in limp mode or anything. Drove to nursery and work, then back to nursery and home. Checked the error code, it was P1051. Cleared the code and drove zed for 15-20mins, EML did not light up. Started zed up this morning and same code has reappear. Is this related to cold weather? was 3degC when i got in the zed this morning. 1st time having code since 4 years of ownership hence suspect the cold is just coincidence or the heater on the A/F sensor is dead hence needs replacing? Don't think I can ignore this in the long run as I have MOT in Dec hence suspect this needs sorted else I would fail the MOT? Assuming it will only take 10-15 mins to replace but part will be costly?
  14. Zeditus is a passion, not a disease

  15. A big list of mods for my Zed for Santa this year!!!!

  16. I'm all Z'ed up!!

×
×
  • Create New...