1st wash of new colour

scobie140

Gave it the car its 1st wash since its new paint job, still need to give it a coat of wax at some point. all pics from phone so not the best quality

after the wash

20150507_155435_zps1nazb0r7.jpg

20150507_155713_zpskiiowege.jpg

20150507_155722_zpsx7fopysa.jpg

20150507_155523_zps9ck3p4lu.jpg

After a quick going over with some swiss vax detail spray

20150507_161228_zpsffxkimoi.jpg

20150507_161415_zpscdfirdbr.jpg

Already got a stone chip after a trip to aberdeen and back, gutted!

Just need to mount the front plate now to stop the police pulling me everytime!

• Like 2

Yeh its the Vauxhaul vxr green with green flake for more. Was originally going to be gold flake but sample didn't look quite right.

The Java green was one of the contenders, but a freshly detailed Corsa parked up next to me one day and i just thought it looked great in the sun so went for that as my head was bursting with all the different greens that are similar.

I know the alloys let it down that's next on the list along with a CD player since the bose one keeps cutting in and out, Just can't decide what alloys to get when i save up the cash for them

Edited by scobie140

I think it needs a full kit to pull a colour like that off. The alezan seats and calipers clash

Any more plans for it?

I looked at kits etc last year but nothing really stuck out as a must have for me plus I would struggle to get over all the speed bumps into our street so decided to just try and keep it simple less cluttered.

See I think the seats and the callipers go with the green, My mrs and other females say they don't. Women are usually better at anything to do with colours matching so I'm guessing I'm wrong haha Originally I did think I would need to change them but happy with them just now, drivers seat is getting a bit worn so possibly a change next year on the seats.

Plans just now are - New CD player and new/different alloys just need to save up ££'s again

Lovely colour. Who done the paint?

Revolution in alloa

You know there is a one green 350z per country limit? I'm afraid you are going to have to respray it.

Just kidding, it does look very cool and a nice set of TE37s will set that off nicely.... :lol:

haha already booked in for a change to....... ohh wait, every colours already been done!!

I looked at some styles like that but not keen on them, although they would suit it nicely if i could just get permission haha. I see alloys and think they look good but then picturing them on the zed think they will look out of place so really not got a clue in the alloy department the now. Always seem to come back to looking at 370z alloys as I think they are nice but still subtle

did you get it painted by a paint ahop called revolution painters or similar lol?

Yeh I'm the "scottish copy" still no sign of the lynch mob at my door yet though

great colour. Paint your calipers tho either a nutral or same colour as the car. Nice work.

neutral like? I always like the callipers to be distinctive on a car, I did consider a vibrant blue but not 100% on any colour for them yet

Edited by scobie140