What do you do ?

ATTAK Z

Anybody work in any job where we can get a bit of members discount..!!! :scare: :scare:

I could do you a nice house design if you've got the land to build it on ... :)

guidance to get around un-cooperative Building Inspectors :shrug:;)

Anybody work in any job where we can get a bit of members discount..!!! :scare: :scare:

I could do you a nice house design if you've got the land to build it on ... :)

guidance to get around un-cooperative Building Inspectors :shrug:;)

no no no no - they're all my friends :)

• Like 2

Research Engineer at a university, assisting with data analysis and technology, primarily supporting research into African carnivore biomechanics and ecology.

Please write in English ... it's the primary language on this forum ;)

Research Engineer at a university, assisting with data analysis and technology, primarily supporting research into African carnivore biomechanics and ecology.

WOW..any future prospects in this.. :scare: :scare:

Edited by WhackyWill
  • Like 1

Retired. Worked as a lab assistant at Shell (Stanlow) , then moved on to a now defunct Pharmaceutical company. After completing my day release course in Chemistry I went to work at British Steel (Shotton) as a shift Chemist , had a couple of stints working on product development while I was there plus a stay at Birkenhead Docks, where the Iron Ore ships docked and unloaded, working on environmental issues. After I took redundancy I found employment as a Quality Control Chemist at Lubrizol, the largest oil additive company in the world. Retired early in 2003.

Pete

I work for Crossrail (£15bn infrastructure project in London - i.e. new trainline going across London all the way to Heathrow and Reading).

My Son works on Crossrail & LTR for Vinci as a trainee Commercial Manager, he really enjoys it. :thumbs:

• Like 1