User Names

FUG

Bounty, I thought that your name, which you have obviously embraced, was an insult? What does it actually mean?

Some may see it as an insult, but it started between good friends. At school I didn't hang around with the Asian guys. I hung around with a group of people who happened to be mainly British but with some European off shoots. Got on with some of the Asian guys, but many were jumped up pricks.

Well mine comes from my xbox gamer tag; i'm rubbish at gaming but it chills me out. I couldnt have my PSN which is a derivitive of my surname so I appended fodder due to the fact i'm literally fodder

I only started using it on this forum though, i tend to mix it up as i like to live off the grid :ninja: :starwars: :lol:

What is all this nonsense about reposts.

I and many more are new members who haven't seen these before. And I for one ain't got the time to search or read through every post on the forum since its dawn.

Like someone already said there are thousands of members so who actually cares if someone reposts a topic or video link that's been posted before?

So, are you saying? Because you are a new member and lazy. All the older members should p1ss off or shut up ??

Sorry but it is not the attitude used to run this place since inception in 2006. (I was not a member then, I became a new member in late 2009)

There is an old saying. If you want the pub to close by your watch. Buy your own pub...... :stir: :stir: