User Names

FUG

Who is Keyser Soze?

Please all go and watch "The Usual Suspects"

I wanted an anonymous user name - didn't work did it :doh:

But still my fav film :p

You know, I love that film but it hadnt registered that your username was connected :bangin: :bangin:

What is all this nonsense about reposts.

I and many more are new members who haven't seen these before. And I for one ain't got the time to search or read through every post on the forum since its dawn.

Like someone already said there are thousands of members so who actually cares if someone reposts a topic or video link that's been posted before?

So, are you saying? Because you are a new member and lazy. All the older members should p1ss off or shut up ??

"What part of my post didn't you understand??

I don't think I'm lazy for not trawling through years of material that's may or may not of been posted years ago. And I definatly did't imply that older members should p1ss off and shut up".

Sorry but it is not the attitude used to run this place since inception in 2006. (I was not a member then, I became a new member in late 2009)

"Did you get your long service medal?" " Noted"

There is an old saying. If you want the pub to close by your watch. Buy your own pub...... :stir: :stir:

So like I said. Who cares if its a post you've read before. Have you ever read a good book or watched a movie more than once????

Get over it it's forum for all. CB.

The above now highlighted in red were not written by me 'ChrisS'

Edited by ChrisS

Bounty, I thought that your name, which you have obviously embraced, was an insult? What does it actually mean?

Some may see it as an insult, but it started between good friends. At school I didn't hang around with the Asian guys. I hung around with a group of people who happened to be mainly British but with some European off shoots. Got on with some of the Asian guys, but many were jumped up pricks.

Annie, also I had elocution lessons when I was in primary school so didn't sound like most Asian kids in Croydon. Tbh I didn't sound like any kids in Croydon.

Ok, BBK, thanks for that. I think I am finally starting to understand what you mean. I've no idea what a Croydon accent sounds like mind you :)

Think Jeff Beck, Martin Clunes, Ronnie Barker, Desmond Dekker (no maybe not him lol ), Noel Fielding, Roy Hudd, Kirsty MacColl, Ralph McTell, David Prowse, Ian Wright ... all born or lived in Croyden therefore a bit posh

Ok, BBK, thanks for that. I think I am finally starting to understand what you mean. I've no idea what a Croydon accent sounds like mind you :)

Think Jeff Beck, Martin Clunes, Ronnie Barker, Desmond Dekker (no maybe not him lol ), Noel Fielding, Roy Hudd, Kirsty MacColl, Ralph McTell, David Prowse, Ian Wright ... all born or lived in Croyden therefore a bit posh

They are all from old Croydon. Now its full of scum. Glad I never lived there. Just had to go to secondary school there.

Not going to explain, If I do it might have to be explained in the Green room!

Actually its not that exciting at all, name generator came up with Humpy Darkholer, so just stuck with the Humpy :lol: It's always a good talking point ;)