* TORQEN * When disaster strikes...

Adrian@TORQEN

To everyone,

Major disaster struck my other business, but also the TORQEN's stock / storage unit, about 3 days ago, both in the same Building 56 in East Lane, Wembley. Some of you, customers or friends are already aware of it, here is a video with what happened:

It appears that our units ore the only ones unaffected by fire, although there will be a degree of water damage. The fire brigde is still here, along Police, Council experts, structural engineers etc. The building is not safe to be inspected yet and until the structural engineers are allowed to go in, no tenants are allowed to enter or retrieve any stock, machinery etc.

Loss adjustors, insurance etc are on it, but there will be a slight delay in the way the orders are processed and equiries are replied over the next few days, while we're busy re-organising the new units etc.

Business continues as usual, please bear with us while we "resurect" from the ashes :)

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement received via my private number, emails, Facebook etc.

Adrian

• Like 3

You may be unaffected by fire damage but there is still the possibility of smoke damage as well as the possible water damage you mention.

I am really sorry to see that Adrian and my best wishes that you get everything sorted with the minimal of disruption to yourself and your business.

No loss of life/injuries is the main thing, I just hope pestering customers like myself give you a break as it will be a stressful time for yourself and unwanted hassle. Hope things get sorted with minimal fuss mate and let me know when you are ready to progress with business.

All the best.

Awww sh*t Adrian. Sorry to here that mate. Hope all works out with the insurance as thats usually the biggest hassle when these things happen.

Good luck and all the best for the resurrection mate 🖒🖒🖒🖒