I hate other drivers!

Blocko

So I've just done my weekly car wash and noticed a scuff on my bumper and a broken refector. Presumably from some !#*@ at Asda yesterday. Not happy. Luckily the scuff polished out okay but now I need a new reflector. I've only had the car 3 weeks 😫

Park as far away from everyone else at the back and preferably in a corner/end spot to limit your contact with the knuckle draggers.

Or send the missus

Or shop online

A reflector is a relatively cheap lesson so chin up :lol:

• Like 4

What Sargara said. Park with the crowd...you're gonna have a bad time.

At my local Asda, there's about 500 parking spaces, and only one space where no one can park next to you. Only me, and a guy who owns a classic Golf seem to have clicked on. We both seem to compete for that spot :D

• Like 3

I try to park as far away from everyone else as possible in the most empty sections but still often come back to it to find some numpty parked just inches away in the adjoining space in an otherwise deserted car park with all the spaces empty for miles in every direction.

Edited by Wayne370Z
  • Like 6

Old biddys are the worst culprits. They have literally no idea they've bumped you. They've lived too long to be arsed about something as trivial as a dent in someones door.

Trivial to them that is.

Easy, most of us will be old one day :)

Old biddys are the worst culprits. They have literally no idea they've bumped you. They've lived too long to be arsed about something as trivial as a dent in someones door.

Trivial to them that is.

A long time ago after seeing an old biddy bump into my car a couple of times from a window where i worked i raced down to get her details, apparently thats what bumpers are for.......according to her ;)

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

Trivial to them that is.

Most of you are old already :lol:

• Like 2

I parked in a pub car park last week. Massive car park too. Obviously the bay's closest to pub were busy. Anyhow as usual I parked well away from anyone in the overflow car park where it was totally deserted. Great I thought. Anyway when I returned to the car later the overflow car park was still deserted BUT some **** had parked right next to me leaving a gap no bigger than two feet .. there were no other cars and approximately a spare EIGHTY SPACES !!!

Trivial to them that is.

Most of you are old already :lol:

Keep this up, you won't find out how good it is! :lol:

• Like 1

I parked in a pub car park last week. Massive car park too. Obviously the bay's closest to pub were busy. Anyhow as usual I parked well away from anyone in the overflow car park where it was totally deserted. Great I thought. Anyway when I returned to the car later the overflow car park was still deserted BUT some **** had parked right next to me leaving a gap no bigger than two feet .. there were no other cars and approximately a spare EIGHTY SPACES !!!

cbe1a3748ae7c4a2e4492a66d773de2106d1282cd1c43b1dfb5eeecb3fb3ee6f.jpg

:rant: That is so frustrating. :dry:

• Like 2

I do that though. However, I do it as a favour.

I take care of my cars, and I assume people that park miles away are as well. By parking right next to them I'm helping both of us, as that means there's one less space for numpties to park in.

• Like 3

I take care of my cars, and I assume people that park miles away are as well. By parking right next to them I'm helping both of us, as that means there's one less space for numpties to park in.

Maybe they parked that far away because they are aware how bad a driver they are and were trying to do everyone a favour...

What Sargara said. Park with the crowd...you're gonna have a bad time.

At my local Asda, there's about 500 parking spaces, and only one space where no one can park next to you. Only me, and a guy who owns a classic Golf seem to have clicked on. We both seem to compete for that spot :D

Yes, I know exactly where that spot is, I sometimes see a 911 parked in it :) . I park near to where the recycling bins used to be, quite a hike up to the entrance though.

Pete

There should be a law that any 350z owners are aloud to take up two spots. There's not that many of us only seems fare haha

sorry ... just read this

point 1) aloud allowed

point 2) There's There are

point 3) fare fair

Cheers

350Z Club Grammatical Liaison Officer

just doin' my job ;)

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 4

Pretty sure it's generally accepted that "there's" can mean "there is", "there has", or "there are".

It may be inappropriate in formal English, but in the informal setting of this forum, I don't see an issue.

No arguments with 1) and 3), though there should really be a 4) covering punctuation. :p

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, it doesnt matter how far away we park our cars or what efforts we go to to ensure people dont park next to us. You will always get some tw@t that decides to park right next to you!

I got to this car park dead early on a Sunday morning. Saw the empty car park and parked right in the end space to ensure that no car would possibly park next to me because of the ample spaces available. I was gone for 20 minutes before I return to the car and find this:

20161030_105801_zpssxczowm0.jpg

The stairs to the shopping centre are at the top left of this picture!

Edited by Erni902

I can understand your way of thinking but why did they have to park so close to mine. I couldn't open the door fully to get in.. Maybe the other person doesn't know how to open doors but climbs out of the sunroof ..